What is going on with Ghost

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Trazohell

What is going on with Ghost

Unread post by Trazohell »

Hello community,
does anybody know what's going on with Ghost? He doesn't answer messages anymore and I have the feeling that he has distanced himself from PSSD since his pelvic floor theory in the HF-Forum.
Is he cured/situation accepted or on to something?
regards
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
GIXXER

Re: What is going on with Ghost

Unread post by GIXXER »

I believe he's taking a break from the forums and PSSD. I know he got into psychedelics maybe he had a moment and accepted what is and that too focus his attention elsewhere instead of pssd.
Broken

Unread post by Broken »

Ghost seems to have taken the figurative backseat on the sub-reddit as well.

Please keep in mind that Ghost is studying to be a medic, and as you doubtless know this career is rife with intense study, not to mention rotation and the training this entails.

Nonetheless, if there is something any of us can do to help you, please ask.
2010~2012: Prozac, Concerta, Wellbutrin (no effects)
2012~2018: Effexor with 150 mg being typical dose. Weaned off March, reinstatement in June, abrupt cessation in September.
Severe ED, less ejaculate, definitive shrinkage, lack of libido, anhedonia.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I'm finishing up med school applications for fall 2021 among other things.

Psychedelics and ketamine did change how I viewed PSSD. At the same time I've picked up a lot of pre-PSSD hobbies.

Other things that contribute to me being on/offline more frequently are computers breaking/being fixed/covid etc.

I think about the forum often and don't plan to abandon it long-term.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

All good Ghost you've done lots for the group. I appreciate all the time and effort you've given us.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Ghost wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:21 pm I'm finishing up med school applications for fall 2021 among other things.

Psychedelics and ketamine did change how I viewed PSSD. At the same time I've picked up a lot of pre-PSSD hobbies.

Other things that contribute to me being on/offline more frequently are computers breaking/being fixed/covid etc.

Hey mate.. how did psychedelics and ketamine change how you viewed PSSD? Have they fixed you or something?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

JP1985 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:41 am
Ghost wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:21 pm I'm finishing up med school applications for fall 2021 among other things.

Hey mate.. how did psychedelics and ketamine change how you viewed PSSD? Have they fixed you or something?
Would interesting me too. Psychedelics did a shit for me and Ketamine is not aviable in my country.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Trazohell wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:22 pm
JP1985 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:41 am

Would interesting me too. Psychedelics did a shit for me and Ketamine is not aviable in my country.
Ketamine is a quite old aneasthesic available in many hospitals, the issue is that it is only delivered in psychiatric wards or private infusion clinics, because it can also give out of body experiences and other trips. Even the new nasal spray esketamine is only administered under supervision. Other issue is that doctors only go for keta after pushing all SSRI, letting it for being used as "last resort", but It looks like esketamine was approved for use in patients with acute suicidal ideation, because when it works, it's immediate.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
scripy3

Unread post by scripy3 »

You see treatment resistant Depression as main Part of problem now?
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

scripy3 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:13 pm You see treatment resistant Depression as main Part of problem now?
Believing depression is a disease is the reason most of us r here