Persistent Flu like illness
3%
Have no sexual symptoms but only mental ones
3%

Total votes: 35
BABA YAGA

Please take part in this poll- Baba Yaga

Unread post by BABA YAGA »

Hello Guys. This is my first post as I never felt posting here. Many of you might know that I run my own independent research. I've come to some conclusions on the roots of PSSD/PAS/PFS. So I need a pool of data from you guys that will help me to confirm & validate my conclusions Logically & Factually. After an year of research & rigours reading with exploring all the possible causes of this condition I've finally come to the conclusion that our condition is related to immunity. I'll post the complete root cause & ways to address this condition with sufficient evidence to convince everyone of you, once I study the data that I get from you guys.
I've suffered enough because of the toxic environment of the PSSD community so I limited posting in my Discord server. So let's keep all the threads productive. This is a list of some unique symptoms that is not so prevalent.
Please everyone of you guys login & answer this Poll
With lots of Hopes & Prayers!!!
Last edited by BABA YAGA on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HOPE & DETERMINATION is Everything! Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
HereToHeal

Re: Please take part in this poll- Baba Yaga

Unread post by HereToHeal »

Guys it's important that everybody takes this poll.
The more information we have on new theories, the better we will understand them and potentially get some treatment.
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

I am sorry, but I don't think these options are well thought out. There is literary not a single answer that applies to me and that I can select.

Also, I have had allergies before I got PSSD. I have always wondered how many people out there have had identified allergies before they got PSSD.
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

defmyst wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:38 pm I am sorry, but I don't think these options are well thought out. There is literary not a single answer that applies to me and that I can select.

Also, I have had allergies before I got PSSD. I have always wondered how many people out there have had identified allergies before they got PSSD.
Same here. These options doesn't apply to me.
BABA YAGA

defmyst wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:38 pm I am sorry, but I don't think these options are well thought out. There is literary not a single answer that applies to me and that I can select.

These are some unique symptoms that are not very prevalent among us. This poll is meant on that way. By exploring the possible reasons of rare symptoms we'll have a better understanding of this condition. Other symptoms like Sexual dysfunction have many possible causes while these have only few!
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

BABA YAGA wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 pm

These are some unique symptoms that are not very prevalent among us. This poll is meant on that way. By exploring the possible reasons of rare symptoms we'll have a better understanding of this condition. Other symptoms like Sexual dysfunction have many possible causes while these have only few!
You should then add another option in the end: None of the Above
EmilyGrey

Unread post by EmilyGrey »

None of these apply to me either. I do get fatigued more easily after getting pssd, but so far it doesn't correlate to stress.I agree with those saying it needs a "none of the above" option.
BABA YAGA

EmilyGrey wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:26 pm None of these apply to me either. I do get fatigued more easily after getting pssd, but so far it doesn't correlate to stress.I agree with those saying it needs a "none of the above" option.
10 is the maximum number of poll options that can be added!
BABA YAGA

defmyst wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:45 pm
BABA YAGA wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 pm

You should then add another option in the end: None of the Above
I could only add 10 poll options unfortunately!