New Dr. Goldstein Research [YOUR HELP NEEDED!!!]

Administrative notes and announcements.
Ghost

New Dr. Goldstein Research [YOUR HELP NEEDED!!!]

Unread post by Ghost »

I'm writing today with some exciting news regarding PSSD research with Dr. Goldstein. Dr. Goldstein and his staff remain interested in potential publication on PSSD research. I can give updates as they come, but at this time I need YOU (those of you that have either gone previously or are on the fence about going) to help out. Without more data, their analysis will be limited.

PSSD charts are being reviewed for a potential publication and all charts prior to Dec 31, 2019, will be reviewed. At this time they are not sure what results/conclusions will be found. Any information from new patients (who come prior to 12/31/19) and previously seen patients who follow-up (through a phone call or office visit) will be reviewed for this particular project, so please consider seeing/calling Dr. Goldstein prior to 12/31/19 as time/money permits.

Dr. Goldstein is highly respected in the medical community, and his access to a large data set of PSSD patient data gives him and his staff an unrivaled ability to find actionable treatments for PSSD. PLEASE help if you are able (not to mention that he gives a very thorough, world class, work-up of PSSD - and has several treatments that he is studying).
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
succubus76

Re: New Dr. Goldstein Research

Unread post by succubus76 »

Good to see you still have interest in pssd after 5 years, i call this conviction :D
north4

Unread post by north4 »

succubus76 wrote:Good to see you still have interest in pssd after 5 years, i call this conviction :D
13 years here paided over 7000 euros in trail and error stuff ;-)
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

north4 wrote:
succubus76 wrote:Good to see you still have interest in pssd after 5 years, i call this conviction :D
13 years here paided over 7000 euros in trail and error stuff ;-)
13 year is too long. How long have u been med free. How much improvements do u have
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
shreyaraina

Unread post by shreyaraina »

Great Information.Thank you :)
Jazzmatazz

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

Is there a way for PSSD sufferers outside the USA to contact him to help?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Is he still pushing his back injury/surgery theory?
Spins

Unread post by Spins »

I would go if he guaranteed a publication (not potential) and if the deadline was not so strict. Not to be negative but this kinda sounds like a way to create a buzz and get people to see him before his fiscal year is over.....
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Spins wrote:I would go if he guaranteed a publication (not potential) and if the deadline was not so strict. Not to be negative but this kinda sounds like a way to create a buzz and get people to see him before his fiscal year is over.....
Maybe but what other choice do we have? If at the very least this condition gets more exposure then it's money worth spent.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I'm limited in what I can disclose here, but this isn't a scam of any sorts. This is different from his normal work and involves his entire research team.

1) I don't believe that a follow up email or call is something that Dr. G charges for. Please check before asking for a follow up, but in most cases he doesn't really gain anything here. He already has a lot of money, and to be honest PSSD is only a small subset of his patient population. If the spots aren't filled by PSSD patients, others will take them for their sexual problems. He is world-renowned and people visit from all over the world.

2) He IS planning to publish the work somewhere. In science, researchers can't always control how they come to conclusions or when. He won't lie or falsify data, but he IS going to work his hardest with his team to get something published.

3) The deadline is set so he can move forward with the research in a timely matter, as it is currently the focus of his staff.

Again, I'm limited to what I can disclose on the research, but I have a bit of an inside view of it and they have a lot of smart people dedicating their time on this now. It's more than worth the effort and money if you can afford it. Let's be honest, this is one of the only things going on right now for research. It's largely the result of my earlier efforts to get PSSD sufferers to go see Dr. G. After I visited and wrote about it on the forum 2 years ago, he was blown away with how many people came out of the woodwork to his clinic and started putting more time towards PSSD. Let's not disappoint him and instead prove that it will be worth his time. A lot of other people and groups would love his attention if we don't choose to take it.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)