Low Dose SSRI (Reinstatement)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
alteredhomeostasis

Re: Low Dose SSRI (Reinstatement)

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

Thanks for sharing ghost
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

Ghost wrote:A close friend of mine just cured his 7 year PSSD from 3 days of Lexapro with 50mg Zoloft. I'll be writing more about it in the coming days. The effects were slow but now he is at least as good as pre-ssri. In some ways he is better apparently.
Very similar to your story no? Pretty scary as a solution
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

Ghost wrote:A close friend of mine just cured his 7 year PSSD from 3 days of Lexapro with 50mg Zoloft. I'll be writing more about it in the coming days. The effects were slow but now he is at least as good as pre-ssri. In some ways he is better apparently.
Another demonstration how much is all about how gene methylate after withdrawal
To pathei mathos
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

Is this friend someone you know in person or over the internet? Still incredible if that's true. But it seems like a really risky thing to try, as there's a very real possibility this could backfire for some people
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

By med (paxil, zoloft, prozac, escitalopram...), what you consider a low dose?
decadence

Unread post by decadence »

The only cases I ve seen so long as regards permanent cure are with reinstatement of Ssri. It s so weird.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

raven100 wrote:
Very similar to your story no? Pretty scary as a solution
Yea it's basically the same as me which terrifies me.

I know him in real life - he's not faking or lying and I'm 110% sure he's not some troll. It's totally legit.

Total emotional cure too. The entire thing got him pretty emotional and he said all the emotions are back.

He's very busy but I'm going to get some time carved out to help him write his story for others. He wants to help in any way he can.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Lost

Unread post by Lost »

How long is he cured? This is not a window?
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

Looking forward to hearing more about this Ghost.

I probably have the same questions as others regarding the details of his symptoms and treatment, but when you do the write up please try to throw in a dose justification. The lowest dose of sertraline is 25mg so I would be curious as to why he went with 50mg.
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

this pssd thing is the most puzzling thing i have ever come accross.. unbelievable
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22