Propanolol - Gonzo OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
hgwxx7

Re: Propanolol - Gonzo OP

Unread post by hgwxx7 »

I feel the exact same thing on propranolol. It gives me better libido and erections. It also gives me great sensitivity. I took only half (40mg) of pill.
Has anyone tried this also?
Muhamur

Unread post by Muhamur »

Yes, I've tried it, and it did help me with erections, less so with libido. If anything, it seemed to dampen libido. But the effect on erections was profound and did not diminish over time. I took it for around 6-8 weeks, as a migraine preventative. The extended release version. A lot of the improvements I've kept since going off of the drug.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

propanolol target's forms heterodimer with and blocks 5ht1 receptors

this makes neurons more excitable

I've used it as psychedelic augmentation like Rick strassman did in the 90's
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Maybe more people should try Propanolol or 5ht1a antagonists for an extended period of time. It was a 5ht1a agonist that made my condition permanently worse so maybe a 5ht1a antagonist could improve baseline. Propanolol is also a pkc inhibitor which could help further sensitize receptor. I've had a mixed reaction to taking small doses of Propanolol. Sometimes when I take it my vision becomes clearer and colors more vibrant (like they should be), relief from daily migraines, and slight improvement in mood. Other times it makes my migraines worse. It's very strange. Because sometimes it worsens my migraines, I haven't been able to take it for longer than three days which isn't enough time to upregulate receptors