Urecholine (bethanechol)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
naiverat

Re: CURED Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by naiverat »

This is very interesting. I definitely will be on board to try this when I have the time and money!

By the way, I DID notice improvement in my own function from CDP choline (more-so than with choline bititrate), so this might benefit me as well!

Thanks for the great post and replies!
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
Zolofthater420

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

I will statt it next week.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

So it's safe and there are a few people trying it? I wish you guys luck. I'm extremely cynical and jaded these days but I really hope it does SOMETHING.
marsupial

Unread post by marsupial »

I found bethanechol to be sold in Germany by name myocholine. Unfortunately they dont ship to Czech Republic. Is anyone from germany willing to have it shipped to his adress and than mail it to me? Of course i pay the expendatures
Shanks

Unread post by Shanks »

marsupial wrote:I found bethanechol to be sold in Germany by name myocholine. Unfortunately they dont ship to Czech Republic. Is anyone from germany willing to have it shipped to his adress and than mail it to me? Of course i pay the expendatures
You found a LEGIT source in Germany where you get this stuff without prescription?
Charlie-80

Unread post by Charlie-80 »

Last edited by Charlie-80 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marsupial

Unread post by marsupial »

I found this page where they seems not to require prescription https://www.medpex.de/myocholine-glenwo ... MFq6Xklghg~ duty procedure is not an issue as we are both shengen area
CuredPSSD

Unread post by CuredPSSD »

--
Shanks

Unread post by Shanks »

marsupial wrote:I found this page where they seems not to require prescription https://www.medpex.de/myocholine-glenwo ... MFq6Xklghg~ duty procedure is not an issue as we are both shengen area
Sry mate. Its an online pharmacy and u also need a prescription for that. Its called "rezeptpflichtig".
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

CuredPSSD wrote:I am fine.
Do not give up!
Do not order medicines from an unknown source. You can get shit
Your doctor can bring this medicine for you
Agreed. Drug it's not that harmful and because of that ask your doctor to get you this drug. Always you can tell about PSSD and apart from that about your difficulties with urinating. It's for sure safer route for getting drug than random websites.
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!