67%

Total votes: 24
Ciprofloxacin

Genital anesthesia and cognitive disorder

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

iull1k

Re: Genital anesthesia and cognitive disorder

Unread post by iull1k »

I think you need to specify what kind of cognitive disorder (brain fog, memory impairment, attention etc)
Ciprofloxacin

iull1k wrote:I think you need to specify what kind of cognitive disorder (brain fog, memory impairment, attention etc)
All of them.
Ciprofloxacin

I don’t know why even a small poll went unheeded. I can’t get any clues from only 3 people.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Ciprofloxacin wrote:I don’t know why even a small poll went unheeded. I can’t get any clues from only 3 people.
My view:
1. Most people here have seen these polls before over the years....several...and you didnt explain much
2. I guess most people look at this forum to look what people are trying and if there is a new useful theory
mxh

Unread post by mxh »

zadig777 wrote:

one more suggestion:

-there should be a thumps up and down button for comments and post for more forum efficiency i think right? :D
No, it's a mess. As per example you simply provided by mentioning it (if one were to get even one step further, which you are almost hellbent to, aren't you). Or your weird... smiley...

It's just an outlet for impulses and creates its own, unobjective dynamics (which are additionally marked by pretending to be objective and displacing objectivity).

By the way, I voted no as a first reaction, but thinking less shallowly about it, I'd have to say yes. (E.g. concentration, emotional satisfaction, having ideas etc. etc.)
Ciprofloxacin

Jaxx wrote:
Ciprofloxacin wrote:I don’t know why even a small poll went unheeded. I can’t get any clues from only 3 people.
My view:
1. Most people here have seen these polls before over the years....several...and you didnt explain much
2. I guess most people look at this forum to look what people are trying and if there is a new useful theory
1. It’s not a simple poll. My aim is the seperating some symptoms possibly related each other. I can’t do this with just giving them alone or with more choice.

2. Have you ever thought that why I posted it? For a possible explanation to a question? probably. I wouldn’t open a topic unless it contain either new information or some interpretions.

zadig777 wrote:
Jaxx wrote:
My view:

one more suggestion:

-there should be a thumps up and down button for comments and post for more forum efficiency i think right? :D
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Ciprofloxacin wrote:
1. It’s not a simple poll. My aim is the seperating some symptoms possibly related each other. I can’t do this with just giving them alone or with more choice.

2. Have you ever thought that why I posted it? For a possible explanation to a question? probably. I wouldn’t open a topic unless it contain either new information or some interpretions.

I didnt question your intention, i do question you setup. You might not think this is a simple poll, others do. Just my 2 cents
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

mxh wrote:
zadig777 wrote:

one more suggestion:

No, it's a mess. As per example you simply provided by mentioning it (if one were to get even one step further, which you are almost hellbent to, aren't you). Or your weird... smiley...

It's just an outlet for impulses and creates its own, unobjective dynamics (which are additionally marked by pretending to be objective and displacing objectivity).

By the way, I voted no as a first reaction, but thinking less shallowly about it, I'd have to say yes. (E.g. concentration, emotional satisfaction, having ideas etc. etc.)
Two things i miss on this forum, ability to tag people (@name), so they see they have a reply. Second thing is a thumbs up button, although very social media-like, it does give people an idea if people read a post and "like" it. Has little to do with collecting likes overall.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

hah 3 people only got genital anesthesia! i envy them!
from all my lurking i was kind of sure both symptoms go hand in hand in 99% of the cases
by the way yes, big time. impaired sensitivity on erogenous areas around the penis but what annoys the most is that i when someone starts explaining me something abstract my mind goes blank. i kind of get lost and cant even start to follow.
its gotten better but still far from how it was. also have lost fantasy/creativity and the ability to imagine visual stuff as good as before