Ibogaine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Steven

Re: Donations needed for Ibogaine experiment

Unread post by Steven »

gixxer how long and how much did you take from it? I saw this case and wanted to try it. I had written with someone who was treated in a clinic in Mexico with ibogaine
Ghost

Re: Ibogaine

Unread post by Ghost »

Original Ibogaine topic merged. Continue all conversation of Ibogaine below.

7/23/18
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

Some very good news

A man in the PSSD Facebook group has fully recovered after microdosing with ibogaine capsules during nine days of treatment. Five doses were taken every second day after the first dose - the first three doses were 200mg each (3.7mg/kg body weight), the fourth dose was 320mg (5.9mg/kg) and the fifth dose was 350mg (6.5mg/kg). This treatment was administered at [redacted clinic name]

Our friend reported feeling fully recovered after the very first dose, taken on the 4th of July. Last I spoke to him was on the 22nd, and he claims that he still feels 100% recovered from all aspects of the condition. While this may raise some suspicions, Dylan was a very active member of the group and was clearly deeply affected by emotional and sexual issues, reporting all the hallmark symptoms of PSSD - including severe emotional blunting, genital anaesthesia and low libido. He often expressed suicidal feelings and generally wrote in a very negative tone. While I too regard every recovery story with scepticism at first, I have difficulty seeing untruthfulness in any part of his story. Visiting his profile, I could even see a family member of his wishing him 'recovery' of some sort.

I am hopeful that ibogaine could prove to be a beneficial substance to other sufferers. It is, however, very expensive - especially under clinical supervision. There is also an issue with legality as it is classified as a Schedule I drug throughout the US. However, in Australia, Canada and New Zealand it is accessible through experimental treatment facilities via prescription and in the UK it is unscheduled. Having shown great promise in treating other drug-induced problems, I think that this is highly worth looking into.

PSSD Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1813492682283042/

Some of the information here comes from a conversation I had with him through instant messaging. Message me or join the Facebook group and reach out to the OP (just search 'ibogaine') if you need anything clarified.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

But seems like Ibogaine is also serotonin reuptake inhibitor?
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

I also wrote exactly dylan with him I will test inbogaine. unfortunately it is expensive but I have already received 130 euros from the German group for the test.
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

Instead of just acting as guinea pigs isn't it better to email these drug speculations to scientists/doctors who are researching on PSSD? They have better resources and understanding to experiment with them.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

IHateProzac wrote:Instead of just acting as guinea pigs isn't it better to email these drug speculations to scientists/doctors who are researching on PSSD? They have better resources and understanding to experiment with them.
Honestly we already was one time guinea pigs. Some real results from researching can be available in 10-20 years and there are doubts that will have any real results. It's a russian roulette, you can't win without play. Nothing to lose at all.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

I had tried microdosing with an iboga tincture half a year ago for about one month. A positive experience but far from a panacea
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

the medical case took 1 gram this is not a micro dose. where did you buy it from?
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

iull1k wrote:
IHateProzac wrote:Instead of just acting as guinea pigs isn't it better to email these drug speculations to scientists/doctors who are researching on PSSD? They have better resources and understanding to experiment with them.
Honestly we already was one time guinea pigs. Some real results from researching can be available in 10-20 years and there are doubts that will have any real results. It's a russian roulette, you can't win without play. Nothing to lose at all.
This is mostly right. Although there is always risk with taking any supplement or medication. We have people here from 5-HTP and SJW, both of which someone can go buy over the counter very easily.

Point is, there is regulation and rules. These scientists will most likely ignore your email because they legally and ethically can't advise on any of these theories to be applied. The researchers we have looking into this are looking for a "why?". This needs to be understood before a solution is looked at.