*BIG Improvement* NeuroBliss Reduce Stress, Alpha GPC, and Phosphatidylserine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
apachuri

*BIG Improvement* NeuroBliss Reduce Stress, Alpha GPC, and Phosphatidylserine

Unread post by apachuri »

Good morning.

I don't have a lot of time to write this post, so I'll make it brief. I have been still getting windows of improvements every month like clockwork. I tried this drink called NeuroBliss Reduce Stress at Target. It has Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, and Phosphatidylserine through soy lecithin. I don't know why but this drink significantly improves my sexual function. I read that Phosphatidylserine is crucial for testicular function. I am near 100% this week and it feels great. I will be back to this post later if discussion ensues.

*I am not a doctor and I am not giving medical advice. I am just sharing my experience.*
marsupial

Re: *BIG Improvement* NeuroBliss Reduce Stress, Alpha GPC, and Phosphatidylserine

Unread post by marsupial »

Thanks for sharing. Good for you! What sexual function got better particularly?
Ghost

Re: *BIG Improvement* NeuroBliss Reduce Stress, Alpha GPC, and Phosphatidylserine

Unread post by Ghost »

apachuri wrote:Good morning.

I don't have a lot of time to write this post, so I'll make it brief. I have been still getting windows of improvements every month like clockwork. I tried this drink called NeuroBliss Reduce Stress at Target. It has Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, and Phosphatidylserine through soy lecithin. I don't know why but this drink significantly improves my sexual function. I read that Phosphatidylserine is crucial for testicular function. I am near 100% this week and it feels great. I will be back to this post later if discussion ensues.

*I am not a doctor and I am not giving medical advice. I am just sharing my experience.*
Great to hear it, man. Are the improvements coming only after starting to drink the neurobliss?

Or was this just the last window?

Thanks for checking in.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
apachuri

Unread post by apachuri »

It's hard to tell.

A month ago when I drank one, the following day I was extremely horny and had more function than a normal window. This past week when I had 3 more in a span of 4-5 days, I was starting to get fuller and harder (especially in the mornings), almost all nerves seemed to be firing normally, and I was even able to get psychogenic erections to work (despite being a bit more hard to work for than normal, but is still better than with PSSD). It basically feels like I am a few notches away from baseline, but I noticed in my logs that these "windows" I was having occur almost like clockwork every month around the 25th, last 5-10 days, and then drop out.

I'll keep you all posted.