Investigate windows of improvement

Administrative notes and announcements.
marsupial

Investigate windows of improvement

Unread post by marsupial »

Hi guys, I think that many of you have, as I do, rare periods of time when your PSSD symptoms get better. Can you think of any aspects that may play role in those windows even if they vore off over time. What you at ATE, what procedure you underwent, how you slept, excersise... Maybe If we put all those aspects together it will indicate what is going on in our body and what is affected. As well as what may play a role when symptoms worsen... To start that I was doing pretty well over christmas. Desire almost reached normal levels, I had noctural erections. It last about 5 days. Only aspect I can think of is that I stopped taking forskolin after long time and I ate chia seeds (for the first time). Countrary what I think made my symptoms wors is trazodone or mirtazapin.
Marksanchez397

Re: Investigate windows of improvement

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

marsupial wrote:Hi guys, I think that many of you have, as I do, rare periods of time when your PSSD symptoms get better. Can you think of any aspects that may play role in those windows even if they vore off over time. What you at ATE, what procedure you underwent, how you slept, excersise... Maybe If we put all those aspects together it will indicate what is going on in our body and what is affected. As well as what may play a role when symptoms worsen... To start that I was doing pretty well over christmas. Desire almost reached normal levels, I had noctural erections. It last about 5 days. Only aspect I can think of is that I stopped taking forskolin after long time and I ate chia seeds (for the first time). Countrary what I think made my symptoms wors is trazodone or mirtazapin.
Over Christmas... Maybe alcohol?
marsupial

Unread post by marsupial »

No its not the case but good point
Angrydude00

Unread post by Angrydude00 »

I've never, ever had even the smallest window over many years besides from starting Bupropion and recently, I started taking Inositol and that does something but I need to give it more time.
faith2122

Unread post by faith2122 »

I tried Chai tea about a month ago, that unintentionally helped. I thought I was finally getting a "window" that others had but its known to temporarily boost sex drive. Hasn't worked since :/
Pep19

Unread post by Pep19 »

I had a window at the end of December after being released in MTB after months that I was still!
Good orgasms, good libido, all for a week.
I've been taking trazodone for more than a year, do you think it's worse or is it neutral? I did not understand if this drug is like the srri, or does it affect?
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

Every time I take mirtazapine (at night) I feel worse on the day after, and much better than before taking, on the second day . Happens only if I do not exceed 1 small (12.5) dose per week. Taking two in a row makes things worse

Works especially for an emotional blunting. It's connected to libdio and sexual imagination of course but those doesn't matter for me. I think it has also some effect on an anaesthesia

This way. week after week, I was able to recover to 90% from being a totally emotionless, almost frontal syndrome case.

Unfortunately I have made some bad decisions and my PSSD has complicated and morphed to something else, like a combination of PSSD and post finasteride syndrome. And not persistent but permanent for sure. While mirtazapine still has some effect, it will never works the way as before