MSM powder, Gingko and Zinc combination

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Kk88

MSM powder, Gingko and Zinc combination

Unread post by Kk88 »

I'm currently trying a new combination of MSM powder, Gingko and Zinc. I've only been on this for about 5 days but I already think I've noticed a drop in pleasure/desire. I usually masturbate daily (despite only probably about 5% pre-pssd pleasure), partly through habit, and partly because I do still get some (a little) pleasure when I orgasm.

Since trying this new combo I have lost nearly all remaining pleasure when orgasming, and subsequently the desire to masturbate at all.

This could just be coincidental, but was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on why this might be the case with this new combo.

Thanks in advance
raven100

Re: My new combination

Unread post by raven100 »

Interesting, nothing really to say except that I had really high zinc levels on my last blood test. You ever get yours checked out?
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
continue

Unread post by continue »

Kk88 wrote:I'm currently trying a new combination of MSM powder, Gingko and Zinc. I've only been on this for about 5 days but I already think I've noticed a drop in pleasure/desire. I usually masturbate daily (despite only probably about 5% pre-pssd pleasure), partly through habit, and partly because I do still get some (a little) pleasure when I orgasm.

Since trying this new combo I have lost nearly all remaining pleasure when orgasming, and subsequently the desire to masturbate at all.

This could just be coincidental, but was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on why this might be the case with this new combo.

Thanks in advance
it's Gingko. Gingko gives me better erection, but removes sensitivity to me.
hong

Unread post by hong »

Looking back it was the same for me. I had three pills of gingko

Orgasm and sensitivity got worse. Didn't notice it was that..
30 female 2017 Dec
6-12th Paxetine 12.5mg, Bromazepam 3mg
extremely sleepy during the day
13-15 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
16 unable to orgasm
18-19 Brom1.5
24 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
26 weak orgasm(until now)
29 escitalopram 5, Brom1.5
Paxetine 12.5 for 11 days in total
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Odd. I like ginkgo a lot and it helps me. In fact, I would guess all those things would HELP PSSD. But, maybe not in combo. Try cutting Zinc first, I've heard of it making symptoms worse, but usually in PFS cases.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
hong

Unread post by hong »

Ghost wrote:Odd. I like ginkgo a lot and it helps me. In fact, I would guess all those things would HELP PSSD. But, maybe not in combo. Try cutting Zinc first, I've heard of it making symptoms worse, but usually in PFS cases.
Then it could be Zinc as well.. mine was Gingko 100mg along with vitamin B, zinc etc. I'll check the box when I get home. -edit : yup with zinc
30 female 2017 Dec
6-12th Paxetine 12.5mg, Bromazepam 3mg
extremely sleepy during the day
13-15 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
16 unable to orgasm
18-19 Brom1.5
24 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
26 weak orgasm(until now)
29 escitalopram 5, Brom1.5
Paxetine 12.5 for 11 days in total
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Thanks guys - that’s interesting about zinc. I thought I’d read zinc with MSM was a good combo but maybe it interacts with Thebes ginkgo. I’ll cut back to just ginkgo for now. Thanks
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

I had a similar experience- a very strong reaction to anything that alters hormone levels. I saw a great boost from zinc and yohimbine- improved sex drive, desire, and mood. On the other hand, horny goat weed and magnesium had a negative effect similar to what you described.