Investigation into potential treatments for improvement (2017)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Jones

Re: Investigation into potential treatments for improvement (2017)

Unread post by Jones »

fablecloth wrote: Progress will be slow (perhaps excruciatingly so), frustrating, and non-linear. But I know that with time we can coax our bodies back to normalcy.
Absolutely sir. I had seen BIG improvements in the past, with the help of time alone, so i think it is possible for everyone to have some kind of recovery from this b.s
PSSD after 9 days on cipralex 10mg (escitalopram), July 2013.
Had sexual sides from the first dose. Developed full pssd after i stopped.
Slowly improved to 70% of normal within 3.5 years.
"Crashed" again on April 2017.
Severe pssd again.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Jones wrote:
fablecloth wrote: Progress will be slow (perhaps excruciatingly so), frustrating, and non-linear. But I know that with time we can coax our bodies back to normalcy.
Absolutely sir. I had seen BIG improvements in the past, with the help of time alone, so i think it is possible for everyone to have some kind of recovery from this b.s
For peoplethat have seen improvements, does this include emotional as well or strictly sexual? My biggest gripe with pssd is being an emotional zombie.
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

Juvo wrote:
Jones wrote:
For peoplethat have seen improvements, does this include emotional as well or strictly sexual? My biggest gripe with pssd is being an emotional zombie.
I never faced any issues of anhedonia-zombiness.. just pure pssd. However, judging from various reports, anhedonia is usually the first symptom to subside and far more easy to treat than pssd.
Severe pssd again.
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

danny wrote:I want to share with you my experience this year in Akopanturka.
What is Akopanturka????
Severe pssd again.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

I'm kinda sold on the idea that this is an epigenetic change. Hence it being so hard to reverse. BUT...I still think there is a change in neuro steroids as a result: seemingly estrogen and possibly DHT.
So I plan on trying estrogen soon which is kinda scary but we've been too stagnant for too long here and somebody besides lost_soul needs to try it. DHT is a little scarier. I might wait for that one.
If those two don't work, I plan on trying shit tons of stuff that effects epigenetics. Like high doses of curcumin and ECGC. Or anything else that does the same job.
danny

Unread post by danny »

Jones wrote:
danny wrote:I want to share with you my experience this year in Akopanturka.
What is Akopanturka????
Sorry for my mistakes in Englisg, Im from Israel.
I ment Acupuncture.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Glitch wrote:I'm kinda sold on the idea that this is an epigenetic change. Hence it being so hard to reverse. BUT...I still think there is a change in neuro steroids as a result: seemingly estrogen and possibly DHT.
So I plan on trying estrogen soon which is kinda scary but we've been too stagnant for too long here and somebody besides lost_soul needs to try it. DHT is a little scarier. I might wait for that one.
If those two don't work, I plan on trying shit tons of stuff that effects epigenetics. Like high doses of curcumin and ECGC. Or anything else that does the same job.
Don't be scared of DHT. Like I said, get some reduced DHEA (IML r-andro) which converts straight to DHT.

If our HPTA is screwed up and as a result FSH and LH is under signaled, it's quite likely we don't have enough estrogen available.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Juvo wrote:
Glitch wrote:I'm kinda sold on the idea that this is an epigenetic change. Hence it being so hard to reverse. BUT...I still think there is a change in neuro steroids as a result: seemingly estrogen and possibly DHT.
Don't be scared of DHT. Like I said, get some reduced DHEA (IML r-andro) which converts straight to DHT.

If our HPTA is screwed up and as a result FSH and LH is under signaled, it's quite likely we don't have enough estrogen available.
And yeah I agree about the forum being stagnant. I kind of don't like theories for this reason. People subscribe to them like the gospel and in doing so either think nothing will work, or neglect to try something because it doesn't hit receptor X or receptor Y. People, these are just theories. No one knows what's going on. Do yourself a favor and try something anything if you have a hunch. The forum will benefit.

Kudos for jumping on board and trying this.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Juvo, so you're saying that you think that it's just estrogen in the brain that's not as bio available? It sure seems that way, doesn't it? I've had my estrogen tested but I don't think a standard test is worth anything. This situation is pretty unique.
The only issue with the estrogen theory is that increasing estrogen in your whole body to increase it in your brain is a fucking mess of a situation. Hopefully, if I take estrogen for some time(and potentially DHT) everything will sort of reset itself. It's a shot in the dark but it's all I've got right now. I'm 31 and ain't getting any younger.
Today I was thinking about it - If I could flip a coin with one side having a 100% chance of killing me and the other giving a 50% chance of healing all that ails me, I would take the coin flip in an instant and it's not even a great statistic. It's not worth living when you're not enjoying it.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

You are 31. When i was 33 i had libido like 18. Now i m 35.My friends are 48 50 53 and have realy huge libido. Age is not so important.
I woudn t even said that i have low libido..i ve got desire i just can t get arused in such artifitial way that i would t belive if someone describe it to me 1,5 year ago.
So don t worry about your age.
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.