Estradiol-17B

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
User avatar
lost_soul
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by lost_soul »

Blackout wrote:
lost_soul wrote:Well I just had a rock hard erection that I maintained for an hour. So its safe to say I no longer have physical ED. However I still cannot get psychogenic erections or maintain an erection standing up. That's all that is left.

I have my urologist apointment on the 30th, I am going to see if I can get him to prescribe cialis, niacian, requip and buspiron (realistically I won't get all of those but any would be good)
What dose are you still taking ? And just the estradiol and no DHT? How many weeks have passed since you began?

I don't remember which was your PSSD base emotional state. Were you anhedonic and now can you see life in whole color again?
It's been nearly a month now. last few days I've upped it to 4mg estro and a tiny bit of dht. Emotionally not feeling well at all but that's for other reasons
21, male, extreme pssd for four years
Tried inositol (slight improvements) cialis (very limited improvements) yohimbine (slight improvements) maca root (no effect) bacopa monieri (no effect) estradiol-17b (pronounced improvement in all areas of sexuality)
Blackout
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Blackout »

When you say not feeling well that means emotive depression or/and anxiety, not apathy or anhedonia? Did you have anhedonia and/or apathy together with your sexual dysfunction? I remember you said it felt like butterflies. I wonder if that meant butterflies in the stomach as when someone is in love or attracted to somebody else.
Juvo
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Juvo »

happy to hear that lost_soul. I would avoid the other drugs for now if you can. who know what requip and buspiron will do to you. Do you have uncontrollable body movements? Also, have your emotions returned to pre-pssd state?
User avatar
lost_soul
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by lost_soul »

Emotions, not really, I had problems with those before pssd too though so I don't know. The requip I want to try because I think I might have PAPSD too. Idk with the PSSD it's all or nothing for me. I want it to go away completely.
21, male, extreme pssd for four years
Tried inositol (slight improvements) cialis (very limited improvements) yohimbine (slight improvements) maca root (no effect) bacopa monieri (no effect) estradiol-17b (pronounced improvement in all areas of sexuality)
Miguel29
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:07 am
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Miguel29 »

That's awesome Lost soul!

Can I ask why you believe that PAPSD is different to PSSD? Or why you believe Estradiol won't fix all of your sexual dysfunctions?
Miguel29
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:07 am
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Miguel29 »

Ghost/Corragio, at what point would you consider this to be a viable treatment for other PSSD sufferers?
forexworld12
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by forexworld12 »

lost_soul wrote:
Blackout wrote:
lost_soul wrote:Well I just had a rock hard erection that I maintained for an hour. So its safe to say I no longer have physical ED. However I still cannot get psychogenic erections or maintain an erection standing up. That's all that is left.

I have my urologist apointment on the 30th, I am going to see if I can get him to prescribe cialis, niacian, requip and buspiron (realistically I won't get all of those but any would be good)
What dose are you still taking ? And just the estradiol and no DHT? How many weeks have passed since you began?

I don't remember which was your PSSD base emotional state. Were you anhedonic and now can you see life in whole color again?
It's been nearly a month now. last few days I've upped it to 4mg estro and a tiny bit of dht. Emotionally not feeling well at all but that's for other reasons

I would say you should have stayed on 2 mg and added a little bit of DHT to it and i don't think you are going to get any erection improvement from it either. Your libido orgasm and sensation are all back to normal . That is all estrodiol 17 could have done .Increasing the dose to 4 mg could have a negative impact on you emotionally and make you depressed. If you would have just added dht it would have been better.
And i dont think at this point you should be looking to add requip or wellbutrin to the estrogen..
Seeing that you only have mental erection problem i dont think its rrlated to papsd
Glitch
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Glitch »

Are you guys not completely stoked? I know I shouldn't keep my hopes up but man, this looks promising. Is anyone else currently trying this treatment?
DoIt
Posts: 310
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by DoIt »

My only concern is will this help also with th emotional part of PSSD.

Anyone else ready to try this? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Ghost
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:16 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Ghost »

It seems to be coming in waves. I think the emotional stuff is separate from the PSSD like he says, and remember that all of us went on an SSRI because we had problems to begin with.

Honestly, with the animal studies and then this (additionally some private reports that I've gotten from people via email/PM), I think that more people should try this. The science is there, and so is the human evidence.

This is the first time that we have hypothesized something theoretically and then seen it turn into a nearly full recovery.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest