Lasting Side Effects Website

Any other sexual dysfunctions not properly addressed by medical science.
Dubya_B

Lasting Side Effects Website

Unread post by Dubya_B »

Hello all,

In the past several years there has been a noticeable increase in the recognition of PSSD, Post-Finasteride Syndrome, and Post-Acctuane Sexual Dysfunction. There has also been a rise in intercommunication among our patient groups, with a clear overlap in our most common and persistent symptoms becoming apparent:

Sexual Symptoms
  • Loss of libido
  • Genital numbness
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Soft glans
  • Vaginal dryness
  • Anorgasmia
  • Loss of semen volume and ejaculatory force
  • Watery semen
Mental Symptoms
  • Severe anhedonia / Emotional flatness
  • "Brain fog" / Loss of clarity
  • Memory problems
  • Loss of visual imagination and emotional response to music
  • Loss of pleasure from alcohol
The symptoms often hit suddenly, almost overnight in some cases, they last indefinitely, and are practically untreatable.
Interestingly, members of all 3 groups have mentioned brief partial recoveries after a night of drinking or during periods of sleep deprivation.

The lasting sides website was created with the intention of fostering open discussion of our similarities and differences, promoting media attention and scientific interest for several patient groups, and identifying a common pathology among our groups whether we share the same root cause or not.

https://www.lastingsides.org/

Anyone suffering from PSSD is invited to post there. Suggestions for blog posts related to PSSD news or research initiatives are also welcome.
Kk88

Re: Lasting Side Effects Website

Unread post by Kk88 »

Sounds great - I think if one of these conditions find a cure then we will too, so it's important to share resources.

I'll join although my knowledge on the subject is poor - hope some of you with more understanding of everything will too :)
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Thanks, I just signed up!
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Done
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.