Final theory of PSSD etiology. Get in here!

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Jaxx

Re: Final theory of PSSD etiology. Get in here!

Unread post by Jaxx »

Anyone trying or has tried lecithin? it doesnt seem to do much for me, at least not 2,5weeks in.
Sjw is again giving me cold-like symptoms, which made me stop it in the past. (inflammation somehow? idk). Will try to continue as 2 weeks really is too short.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

had tried reboxetine years ago, there might be an account in my posts, from what i remember it was extremely active on the genital area but in the wrong way. i experienced extreme shrivelling and retrograde ejaculation which was a first.
i think the only interesting way to take it could be long term to desensitize something and hope in homeostasis to magically fix something back

anyway hi everyone XD
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

My libido has been doing down in the last 2 weeks, so i have decided to stop this experiment.
Not sure if it is caused by excess serotonin, downregulation, lecthin or something else, but it was anti-sexual with ED and orgasm strenght really going down.
Kinda disappointing, as it was pretty good in the first week (pro sexual, more emotions), but went down-hill afterwards. It was kinda pro-cognition from beginning to the end, with some additional energy as well. But as this wasnt my key issue it doesnt make sense to continue.

Curious to hear if anyone else has a different experience
CN9

Unread post by CN9 »

almost two weeks with soy lecithin and I feel like it s very estrogenic.
you will find 100 studies that will support this and 100 studies that will deny this... again a waste of money.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

In my case, i was taking sunflower lecithin and it somehow felt dopaminergic (in the beginning)
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

"This notably includes the Pet-1 transcription factor that plays a critical role in the speciation, development and regulation of the serotonergic system (Hendricks et al., 1999; Goridis and Rohrer, 2002). A Pet-1 binding site is located upstream of the SERT encoding gene and Pet-1 binding was shown to increase SERT gene transcription in vitro"

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 00091/full

Any way to increase SERT (or SERT mRna) and/or pet-1 transcription factor?
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Jaxx wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 pm In my case, i was taking sunflower lecithin and it somehow felt dopaminergic (in the beginning)
Hi man, what brand sjw did you use?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Integra wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:31 pm
Jaxx wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 pm In my case, i was taking sunflower lecithin and it somehow felt dopaminergic (in the beginning)
Hi man, what brand sjw did you use?
Now foods
cpwsu1241

Unread post by cpwsu1241 »

has anyone tried this?
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Wouldn’t you still need to demethylate sex hormone receptors even if you got your 5HT1a receptors resensitized?
Last edited by DeepRacer on Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.