Gut microbiota? any connection?

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
macelomax84

Gut microbiota? any connection?

Unread post by macelomax84 »

Hello guys, my name is Marcelo and I'm 21 years old and after a year without escitalopram I feel anhedonia, lack of libido, difficulty in erection.
Okay, some recent research has linked depression, autism, anxiety, and even parkson with our intestinal health regarding bacteria right?
Well, I was already accepting the fact that I would be this zombie forever until I ended up going to the hospital with diarrhea after eating Japanese food, I got a lot of fever and pain
Until a crazy thing happened! After using the antibiotic prescribed by the doctor, my libido returned and I felt many emotions in an exaggerated way! He was excited and eager to have sex and having a relationship! I ended up missing my ex girlfriend, I remembered good times I had with her, I was thrilled to see pictures of us.
This effect lasted approximately 14 days and then the PSSD spontaneously returned
I went to find out if there was a relationship, I never imagined that our micrombiota could do so much for our heads, you know?
I ended up discovering this research on depression / anxiety and microbiome, does it have anything to do with PSSD? Could it be that bacteria in our intestines prevent us from feeling things and we put the blame and In neurotransmitters and sensitization or something? Please don't attack me, maybe it's a theory and I wanted to know your opinion, I'm sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and we didn't learn English here, only Portuguese from Portugal (Shit)
sovietxrobot

Re: Gut microbiota? any connection?

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

oi amiga, o teu inglais e bom. i have seen several people reach this conclusion independently, and there are 2 cases that have reported being cure from gut biom manipulation. I dont understand the connection between gut and PSSD, but there are several threads on here where you can read about it.
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

I'm brazilian too and I also guess the gut biome Is the main problem for us (also for PFS and PAS)
macelomax84

sovietxrobot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:21 am oi amiga, o teu inglais e bom. i have seen several people reach this conclusion independently, and there are 2 cases that have reported being cure from gut biom manipulation. I dont understand the connection between gut and PSSD, but there are several threads on here where you can read about it.
Thanks man! I learned everything in online games hahaha, Anyway it seems that it is not just my case so, thanks for the testimony.
macelomax84

Semogomes wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:14 am I'm brazilian too and I also guess the gut biome Is the main problem for us (also for PFS and PAS)