Research for PSSD and Donations

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Marck85

Research for PSSD and Donations

Unread post by Marck85 »

Hi Everyone,

I am long time lurker on this forum. Also sorry for my English.
I would like to ask you friends about research for PSSD because I saw people posting about donations to some scientist here ? Is there anyway something can be done to find treatment ?

I am a 35 years old male with PSSD for 3 years and I am very tired of it.

Thanks.
chemistry

Re: Research for PSSD and Donations

Unread post by chemistry »

There is a discord server where one of our members named Meso is working on setting up lab research on rats. He also does general research and consultations. He is accepting donations for this, but to access the server you need to commit 10$ per month, because he is working full time on this and the community is supporting his living costs in exchange.

https://www.theresearchzone.com/donate-consultation
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
REVOLUTIONIZE

Unread post by REVOLUTIONIZE »

My suggestion would be to donate to Rxisk prize: https://rxisk.org/prize/

After doing a little research, I have discovered that Meso claims he doesn't hold a PhD nor Masters degree. There is no evidence of his qualification at all on the website. How is he qualified to offer online consultations then ?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

REVOLUTIONIZE wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:54 pm My suggestion would be to donate to Rxisk prize: https://rxisk.org/prize/

After doing a little research, I have discovered that Meso claims he doesn't hold a PhD nor Masters degree. There is no evidence of his qualification at all on the website. How is he qualified to offer online consultations then ?
Just to clear up a couple of things:
- the discord initiative is not connected to this website directly, but we are in good contact.
- Meso shared his official qualifications with some of the admins here. He never claimed to have a phd, but a BSc in pharmacology.
- If people want to participate in any of the external research initiatives is up to them, but we will not allow a flaming discussion about it here, there is enough drama already on other platforms.
REVOLUTIONIZE

Jaxx wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:51 am
REVOLUTIONIZE wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:54 pm My suggestion would be to donate to Rxisk prize: https://rxisk.org/prize/

- the discord initiative is not connected to this website directly, but we are in good contact.
- Meso shared his official qualifications with some of the admins here. He never claimed to have a phd, but a BSc in pharmacology.
- If people want to participate in any of the external research initiatives is up to them, but we will not allow a flaming discussion about it here, there is enough drama already on other platforms.
As a potential investor I need to know where my money would go - that's quite simple. And I'll definitely not contribute to that :)
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

REVOLUTIONIZE wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:37 am

As a potential investor I need to know where my money would go - that's quite simple. And I'll definitely not contribute to that :)

Meso has promised 100% transparency on this. A research outline will be released as soon as it’s completed, hopefully not too long, and I’m sure he’d be more than happy to explain how the money would be spent
REVOLUTIONIZE

Frog wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:53 am
REVOLUTIONIZE wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:37 am

Meso has promised 100% transparency on this. A research outline will be released as soon as it’s completed, hopefully not too long, and I’m sure he’d be more than happy to explain how the money would be spent
Sounds good - thanks for that Frog.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

The Rxisk Prize in my opinion is the best place to donate to and raise awareness of by any means neccesary. It is at 65K now, the target is 100k. We are so lucky to have such an experienced and charitable person in the industry who set that up and has done numerous other things to help so far, He is the main reason that the EMA ordered PSSD to be included on SSRI/SNRI leaflets now. He won't be able to help us forever so I really hope we can make his interest count. So much more options would open up if we can reach the goal, if not we are sincerely embarrased and dealt a whopping blow.

http://rxisk.org/prize
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old