Progesterone

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Kinncrimson

Re: Progesterone

Unread post by Kinncrimson »

nasibi wrote: I don't know what it is. Nobody ever gets this kind of response from Testosterone. I am the only one.

I don't know what it is. I have lost all my emotions. Drugs also have no effect on me. I don't think it is Hpta shutdown in a sense of lower testosterone levels, because i have used HCG, complete pct.

You guys with pssd and pfs at least have an online "community" to say the least and can collectively look up for solutions and what not. I am all alone by myself. I am f*cked man. :(
I am sorry to hear nasibi. Can I ask you some questions? Did you test your test., estrogen, lh, fsh, Prolactin, etc.? How about ball size, did they return to normal size with HCG? How much HCG did you use? What are your other symptoms? Did you also use Tamoxifen or Clomifene? If I remember correctly I read somewhere that Tamox and/or Clomid could cause something like you are describing. When did the Symptoms set in? During the Testosterone cycle or the post-cycle-therapy?
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Kinncrimson wrote:
nasibi wrote: I don't know what it is. Nobody ever gets this kind of response from Testosterone. I am the only one.

I don't know what it is. I have lost all my emotions. Drugs also have no effect on me. I don't think it is Hpta shutdown in a sense of lower testosterone levels, because i have used HCG, complete pct.

You guys with pssd and pfs at least have an online "community" to say the least and can collectively look up for solutions and what not. I am all alone by myself. I am f*cked man. :(
I am sorry to hear nasibi. Can I ask you some questions? Did you test your test., estrogen, lh, fsh, Prolactin, etc.? How about ball size, did they return to normal size with HCG? How much HCG did you use? What are your other symptoms? Did you also use Tamoxifen or Clomifene? If I remember correctly I read somewhere that Tamox and/or Clomid could cause something like you are describing. When did the Symptoms set in? During the Testosterone cycle or the post-cycle-therapy?
My symptoms started during cycle. I did run tests. All came back normal. Hcg didn't bring back the ball size.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

nasibi wrote:
Kinncrimson wrote:

My symptoms started during cycle. I did run tests. All came back normal. Hcg didn't bring back the ball size.
Wich are your sinthoms nasibi?
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

My symptoms are:

ED
No sex drive
No spontaneous erections
Insomnia
Complete anhedonia/ emotional blunting
Loss of smell in the sweat
Loss of vascularity or pumps when training
Pretty much no drugs have any effect on me anymore except for Trazodone and Mirtazapine help me sleep
Puffy nipples
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

buffkin14 wrote:They cancelled my order. They called my cellphone to verify my identity and when they discovered I was male they refused to sell to me and cancelled my order.
Lmao you should have talked like a girl :lol:
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

buffkin14 wrote:They cancelled my order. They called my cellphone to verify my identity and when they discovered I was male they refused to sell to me and cancelled my order.
Yea I'd try again with a new tone of voice :D
Getting it might take getting crafty.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
ethanmatthews

Unread post by ethanmatthews »

You can buy ulipristal (ella) at goldpharma.com for $30.00 a pill. they wont call you. on the website when they ask you to write why you need the medication write that you need it just in case the condom breaks or contraceptive pill doesnt work.
namaste

Unread post by namaste »

Just so everyone knows, there is quite a bit of progesterone discussion going on over at www.hackstasis.com

The forum was set up as a home for gbolduev after he was banned from Ray Peat. There are quite a few people trialing RU and Ella for PFS, PSSD, and post-Accutane on there as well. My intention is not to "steal" anyone from this forum, just to let people know what's going on elsewhere.