MARIJUANA After SRSI treatment. P.S.S.D ???

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Joao Paulo Brasil

MARIJUANA After SRSI treatment. P.S.S.D ???

Unread post by Joao Paulo Brasil »

Hi I'm Joao Paulo and I had depression in 2019, so I started taking escitalopram for two months, and then I switched to Venlafaxina and took it for another 7 months. I started with a dosage of 37.5mg, then 75mg, then 150mg, and up to the maximum dosage of 225mg. When I reached the highest dosage I started to feel very bad, I was having a lot of insomnia, lack of emotion and then decided to stop the treatment, and I stopped immediately. After stopping the treatment I was 30 days with extreme anxiety, so I decided to start taking escilatopram 10mg, and managed to alleviate the effects of anxiety. During part of the treatment with venlafaxine I also took medicine for durmi, called Zolpiden.

I had been taking antidepressants for almost a year now and there were few times that I felt cured, they only brought me big problems. I was really tired of taking these drugs, so I just stopped taking them. I started smoking marijuana every day before I went to sleep and at two weeks I was doing really well, I was really happy, I couldn't believe my depression and anxiety was going away. So I smoked every day for 3 months.

During the treatment with antidepressants I had sexual problems, such as low libido, penile numbness, and delay to ejaculate, and when I started smoking marijuana my libido and my erections started to decrease, it reached the point of simply disappearing. So I stopped smoking ...

Today two months later I am totally without libido, without erections in the morning, very weak orgasms. I don't have genital numbness, and I can make my penis hard normally. My depression and anxiety were cured by marijuana.

Do you think that marijuana may have caused PSSD or contributed to it?

My psychiatrist gave me bupropion to get my libido back, but I took it for two weeks and started to get insomnia, anxiety and a lot of tension, so I stopped taking it.
Escitalopram and venlafaxine (7 months)
With PSSD FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS.