my case

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
ynyrbnys

my case

Unread post by ynyrbnys »

hey, 21 years old male. 9-10 years ago i diagnosed with ocd. first, start to take prozac 60 mg and risperdione. after 1 year ago i start to develop gynocemstia and gain massive weight like 60 pounds in 10 month. i stop take the risperdione after make me feel bad and so fat. after that, my gp up my prozac dosage to 80 mg. and i keep taking them until 6 month and i cold turkey them. after cold turkey them, i feel less paralyzed and start to saw all the symptoms this drugs make me. when i start to take this medication in 12 years old i was 5,4 feet, now im 21 and i'm 5,5 feet. my penis has not developed, i can't get morning woods, can't get erections, have gynocemstia, obesity. 1 month and half ago, i start to have tremor in hands and muscle cramps. now, 1 month after feel this tremors and muscle cramps i feel so much numbness in tingling in legs and so much symptoms like multiple sclerosis. this is my story, that's how this drugs ruined my life. i will never be happy again. wish i could to go back in time and tell to my 13 year old to not take this shit.
dann888

Re: my case

Unread post by dann888 »

You can happily live once you made up your mind to state that doesn't care about PSSD. It's hard. But possible with verbal therapy, study Buddhism and calm your self down by physical activities. If you have anhedonia still you can live happily, if you don't have anxiety.