DrugsAreBad intro 2

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
DrugsAreBad

Re: DrugsAreBad intro 2

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Psilocybin report.

A while back I tried dosing with barely perceptible doses of psilocybin every day. This had a positive effect on libido but caused problematic hppd. Having waited for hppd to go down to acceptable levels I have now tried to take a non-perceptible dose every three days instead. This has not had any noticeable effect on libido but does cause some hppd. Apparently the effective dose is larger than the dose required to get hppd. I will probably raise the dose anyway. Hppd seems like the better option.

I have also noticed that compared to baseline, there seems to be a small increase in anhedonia the day after a micro dose and a small decrease the second day after. This improvement on the second day compared to baseline is in line with what Dangerwood described.
dangerwood wrote: Hi guys, I’ll try not drag this on. 2 weeks ago something crazy happened. I was at a music festival with my friends and took about 1g of dried magic mushroom along with 1 ecstasy pill approximately 150mg. I had also consumed about 6 drinks before this as well. I was waiting for the effects to kick in for a couple of hours but still did not feel anything which really annoyed me for the rest of the day. I got home and had a huge headache the rest of the night.

The next day I didn’t really get a chance to masturbate, so I didn’t notice any changes in terms of my PSSD, but the day after that I woke up super horny.
This seems to indicate that the effect of psilocybin is not by itself positive, but that there is a rebound effect some 36-48 hours after a dose that is responsible for the positive effects.
Last edited by DrugsAreBad on Sat May 25, 2019 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Hmm, I think you should try Sarcosine before raising the psilocybin dose. Maybe all you need is some NMDA potentiation.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
DrugsAreBad

Mesolimbo wrote:Hmm, I think you should try Sarcosine before raising the psilocybin dose. Maybe all you need is some NMDA potentiation.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a reliable source. ProFrontal looks like they could be ok, but they don't ship to where I live. There are other suppliers but none that seem like they know what they are doing. I have plenty of dried mushrooms though.
DrugsAreBad

Calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin C seem to increase anhedonia. Probably it's the zinc.
DrugsAreBad

I'm converging on a protocol for psilocybin. A non-perceptible dose in the evening caused hppd and had no effect on libido. Taking the dose in the morning seems to minimize hppd. Raising the dose to a barely perceptible level improves libido and seems to improve. However, I have also been unusually lethargic and mood has not been stable. Every third day seems to be enough because it takes about 48 hours after a dose to reach full effect.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

DrugsAreBad wrote:I'm converging on a protocol for psilocybin. A non-perceptible dose in the evening caused hppd and had no effect on libido. Taking the dose in the morning seems to minimize hppd. Raising the dose to a barely perceptible level improves libido and seems to improve. However, I have also been unusually lethargic and mood has not been stable. Every third day seems to be enough because it takes about 48 hours after a dose to reach full effect.
HPPD means it's raising your glutamate too much. Have you looked into trying L-Taurine? it improves GABA while also potentiating NMDA receptors.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
DrugsAreBad

Meso wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:57 am
DrugsAreBad wrote:I'm converging on a protocol for psilocybin. A non-perceptible dose in the evening caused hppd and had no effect on libido. Taking the dose in the morning seems to minimize hppd. Raising the dose to a barely perceptible level improves libido and seems to improve. However, I have also been unusually lethargic and mood has not been stable. Every third day seems to be enough because it takes about 48 hours after a dose to reach full effect.
HPPD means it's raising your glutamate too much. Have you looked into trying L-Taurine? it improves GABA while also potentiating NMDA receptors.
I never used L-Taurine, but I tried L-Theanine which apparently increases GABA. Seems great for people with a lot of anxiety, but I don't have anxiety and it made be too "relaxed" or sedated.