PSSD could be small fiber polyneuropathy

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
cdraham

Re: PSSD could be small fiber polyneuropathy

Unread post by cdraham »

Kostakonkordia wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 pm
Frog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:08 pm Let’s try and keep this thread on topic which is the possibility of PSSD being small fiber neuropathy.

Also, let’s avoid attacks on people such as Healy, the PFS mods/foundation or anyone else. Any insults will be deleted and warnings will be issued. Feel free to debate and be constructive but please don’t just slate people.
Yes but small fiber neuropathy is caused by something, as someone said an autoimmune reaction, the cause for the autoimmune reaction is in my opinion very likely a dysbiosis issue. So it's not an isolatable cause.
But somehow some people still don't care about the gut which is shown to cause various autoimmune deseases like Morbus chron etc which also has genital numbness as a symptom. Alot of deseases enter the gut, such as covid which might cause covid longhaul.
They even found connections between dysbiosis, neuro inflammation, adhd, shizophrenia, autism, cfs, diabetes tpe 2, even cancer which is mostly also triggered by inflammation. So I don't know why you still trying to figure something out by some weird epigenetic theory.
All supplements suggested on survingantidepressants.org like magnesium omega 3 are antimicrobials or beneficial for the gut. Inosil or whatever it is called and alot of other supplements and diets that helped people have gut altering properties.
If you still think this condition is something epigenetical (which It by the way is because as I and some other member said epigenetics change all the time) there is nothing that can help you.
As some member on here wrote that one problem is in pssd research that everyone thinks it is something extreemely complicated(it in some way is complicated because the gut is extremely complicated on its own).
I just try to show people that there are strong corellations between that, but somehow people everywhere ignor it and that makes me hopeless because the answer seems so obvious and we need people further investigation in this and not waisting there time on stupid genes.
And I think it's ok to diss Healy as he promotes electro therapy which is beyond insanity, what comes next lobotomy?
But as you are the moderator I will shut my mouth on this.
Totally agree with you there that SFN could be a result of the autoimmune reaction. Another test we can do to finally prove this is whats behind PSSD. Other markers are CD57, ANA, kynurenine acid, quinolinic acid, Th1/Th2 balance (interleukin-4, interluekin-6, etc)
KJP21

Unread post by KJP21 »

While I appreciate your comment about the leaky gut, etc., my intention was to get people to explore and potentially receive a diagnosis for SFN, regardless of the pathway.

So, I would really appreciate keeping this thread on topic. You may not see the value of receiving the evidence/diagnosis of SFN, and it’s your right to be convinced of your theory as the cause of SFN, but I’d like to keep this thread focused on step 1; getting individuals to get the appropriate testing.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

KJP21 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:40 pm While I appreciate your comment about the leaky gut, etc., my intention was to get people to explore and potentially receive a diagnosis for SFN, regardless of the pathway.

So, I would really appreciate keeping this thread on topic. You may not see the value of receiving the evidence/diagnosis of SFN, and it’s your right to be convinced of your theory as the cause of SFN, but I’d like to keep this thread focused on step 1; getting individuals to get the appropriate testing.
How do you want to prove ssri caused SFN in us to go against pharma?

Lets say your lab results show SFN. Whats the next step?
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

cdraham wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:03 pm
Kostakonkordia wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 pm
Frog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:08 pm Let’s try and keep this thread on topic which is the possibility of PSSD being small fiber neuropathy.

Also, let’s avoid attacks on people such as Healy, the PFS mods/foundation or anyone else. Any insults will be deleted and warnings will be issued. Feel free to debate and be constructive but please don’t just slate people.
Yes but small fiber neuropathy is caused by something, as someone said an autoimmune reaction, the cause for the autoimmune reaction is in my opinion very likely a dysbiosis issue. So it's not an isolatable cause.
But somehow some people still don't care about the gut which is shown to cause various autoimmune deseases like Morbus chron etc which also has genital numbness as a symptom. Alot of deseases enter the gut, such as covid which might cause covid longhaul.
They even found connections between dysbiosis, neuro inflammation, adhd, shizophrenia, autism, cfs, diabetes tpe 2, even cancer which is mostly also triggered by inflammation. So I don't know why you still trying to figure something out by some weird epigenetic theory.
All supplements suggested on survingantidepressants.org like magnesium omega 3 are antimicrobials or beneficial for the gut. Inosil or whatever it is called and alot of other supplements and diets that helped people have gut altering properties.
If you still think this condition is something epigenetical (which It by the way is because as I and some other member said epigenetics change all the time) there is nothing that can help you.
As some member on here wrote that one problem is in pssd research that everyone thinks it is something extreemely complicated(it in some way is complicated because the gut is extremely complicated on its own).
I just try to show people that there are strong corellations between that, but somehow people everywhere ignor it and that makes me hopeless because the answer seems so obvious and we need people further investigation in this and not waisting there time on stupid genes.
And I think it's ok to diss Healy as he promotes electro therapy which is beyond insanity, what comes next lobotomy?
But as you are the moderator I will shut my mouth on this.
Totally agree with you there that SFN could be a result of the autoimmune reaction. Another test we can do to finally prove this is whats behind PSSD. Other markers are CD57, ANA, kynurenine acid, quinolinic acid, Th1/Th2 balance (interleukin-4, interluekin-6, etc)
Hey thanks for you're response. Yes I certainly think it is a result of a inflammation. Like 95% sure. Look I talked to lastround360 again I'm im more and more sure leaky gut and dysbiosis is the cause. Leaky gut let's out bacteria and food particles in the blood stream. Depending on you're immunsystem the autoimmune response attacks several different tissues. So in our case it attacks these FSN. Btw they need 12 weeks to recover if you fix leaky gut. So no worries about nerve damage. Worry about the gut that's the hard part to fix. So anhedonia I don't know why it is like that but probably also FSN.
There is a new antibody test for FNS:
https://i.redd.it/17zrkjsk8rb81.jpeg?ut ... urce=share
There is no need to look further into details focus on dysbiosis.Spread the message. Get tested. Get treated. Get healed. Live life and fuck again. PSSD etiology is finished. Case closed.
Kostakonkordia

KJP21 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:40 pm While I appreciate your comment about the leaky gut, etc., my intention was to get people to explore and potentially receive a diagnosis for SFN, regardless of the pathway.

Yes do all of that we need that too but get tested for dysbiosis.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Kostakonkordia wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:31 pm

Lastround360 said about 30 people, who wrote to him. So will be waiting for results. If it's really gut, so he can get 100 000$ and we can get cure.
Kostakonkordia

Integra wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:38 pm

Lastround360 said about 30 people, who wrote to him. So will be waiting for results. If it's really gut, so he can get 100 000$ and we can get cure.
Why should he get 100.000 bucks? From whom haha?
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Kostakonkordia wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:49 pm
Integra wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:38 pm

Why should he get 100.000 bucks? From whom haha?
https://rxisk.org/prize/
Godfuckingdamnit

Unread post by Godfuckingdamnit »

I'll say this much, the theory is very much compatible with my experience.

PSSD started for me on day 3 of venlafaxine, when I suddenly felt tingling in my penis while I was erect; I immediately lost sensation and went flaccid.
On day 14 of Effexor, I started pooping lots of blood and got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. That is when I discontinued it.

This happened almost 4 years ago. I haven't had another UC flare since then.
PSSD 3-2018, at28.
Effexor for 14 days total (PSSD on 3rd day).
Developed Ulcerative Colitis shortly thereafter.
PSSD start: intense tingling and penis went flaccid.
ED, numbness, little to no libido. Few weak morning woods.
Kostakonkordia

Godfuckingdamnit wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:12 pm I'll say this much, the theory is very much compatible with my experience.

PSSD started for me on day 3 of venlafaxine, when I suddenly felt tingling in my penis while I was erect; I immediately lost sensation and went flaccid.
On day 14 of Effexor, I started pooping lots of blood and got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. That is when I discontinued it.

This happened almost 4 years ago. I haven't had another UC flare since then.
Which theory are you referring to?
You might have dysbiosis still going on...