I am going to drop a major bomb soon

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
IHateProzac

Re: I am going to drop a major bomb soon

Unread post by IHateProzac »

guacamo wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:13 pm I will say after i am done with the trial, as i said i dont want anyone to be my lab rat. I use over the counter medicine.
Me being too lazy to go back to your previous posts, what exactly are you taking?
Youcanwin

Unread post by Youcanwin »

:arrow: Man, you’re being a fucking dick. People out here are killing them selves, you stumble on a potential treatment that helps, and you prefer to build suspense? For what? People have tried way worse than OTC supplements, and we already know everybody is at risk of crashing from anything, I just don’t get it.

Are you fucking with us, or do you just want to pretend you’re solving PSSD on this wild goose chase you’ve put yourself in? Just tell us what works, so some of us can attempt it, some of us are struggling to a great degree. You can put a disclaimer, whatever. Record your progress as you go, but some of us are trying regimens that are much more extreme, so I order you to tell us what is helping you, and not to play with the hopes of people that severely suicidal and are often hopeless and gullible due to the nature of their illness.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

I do not fuck with anyone, I wrote in previous thread other possible treatment and got spamed by 100 people who wanted to take the things I said, where I have no idea if it should really work or not (which i explicitily pointed out), crash them etc. I took many things where i had temporary relief, that does not mean i found the cure. You should be grateful that I am experimenting on myself with potentially dangerous treatment. What i take is not necessarily save and i do not mean in terms of crash, but in terms of serotonin syndrome. If it will help me permanently I will not hesitate to write it here and let others take risk, but I won't make someone take potentially dangerous thing for a 1 week of relief.
Youcanwin

Then why not,
A) Tell everyone what you are taking, and all the potential risks it can cause.

B) Not mention anything until you have completed your trial, instead of playing around with the hopes of those who are often severely suicidal and gullible. It’s clear you have a motive here, otherwise you would be more concise, or withhold the results and harms of the treatment until you are done.

It is clear to me, you are not here to try to do anything productive. “I will drop a major bomb soon”, “The cure is approaching”. You build a lot of suspense, and this isn’t necessarily something inherently bad, but we are not here to watch the premier of a new movie, or look at the new unveiling of Cristiano Ronaldo in red. We suffer from a serious, debilitating illness, so unless you actually have something to say, that can potentially help many of us, please refrain from posting. Either share everything, or nothing.

Don’t play around with the hope and despair of having PSSD.

I hope @Jaxx or @TalkingAnt can see why this can potentially hurt those who have PSSD.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

U wont blackmail me dude, if you do not like me, just don't visit my threads and ignore me. I do not need to post on this forum at all anyway. I just won't further comment on my trial if it's such a big of a deal for you. If it will be succesfull, then i will write.
Youcanwin

Yes, why not do that? I implore you to research PSSD, but I have received a few DMs of people that were offended by what you were doing anyways, so please, if you are successful, come back and let us know. If it’s harmful, do so as well. Just don’t build suspense without a solid reason. We’ve seen this happen before.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Lets stop the discussion
- theory building and trials are vital for making progress. Sharing insights is one of the reasons to have this forum
- lets manage expectations as well, most trials fail or can even crash people, so lets be careful and not overpromise.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Youcanwin wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:44 am Yes, why not do that? I implore you to research PSSD, but I have received a few DMs of people that were offended by what you were doing anyways, so please, if you are successful, come back and let us know. If it’s harmful, do so as well. Just don’t build suspense without a solid reason. We’ve seen this happen before.
Seriously, you registered in june and joined the 2 discord in the last weeks, so be transparent about your forum history too if you actively ask others to do so.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Youcanwin wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:44 am Yes, why not do that? I implore you to research PSSD, but I have received a few DMs of people that were offended by what you were doing anyways, so please, if you are successful, come back and let us know. If it’s harmful, do so as well. Just don’t build suspense without a solid reason. We’ve seen this happen before.
And what those who feel ofended do? Do they sit in the chair and wait for miracle or they actively try to find solution by doing research and do trials literally every damn day like me? Why should i bother with such people hate in the first place. I do not have commonity with those who gave up. I provide my insights and thats what we all should be doing. There can be one hundred topics a day and all of them wrong, but it means that something is happening, rather than silence and opposition to the views you do not share. There are many conflicting views to mine in this thread and i do not oppose them, I like that people provide their insight like arahants and other who commented in this thread, but noone of them were personal in nature like yours. Your victim complex is not my problem. I won't comment further but this trial might last 2 months or so, i guess some people would like to know how it is going.
Youcanwin

It’s not about that, at all. I’m currently in an experiment myself, as for Jaxx, you really do demonstrate how little you moderate these forums. You just come in and say two or three words and bam you’re out.

Meanwhile, I’ve had quite a few people tell me that you are building suspense for no reason. As I said, this is not about giving up. Kindly, your experience is appreciated, but why, in an illness that has yielded little beneficial treatments, caused multiple suicides, and causes one great stress, would you do something of this nature? I.e:
“Hey guys, I’ve found the cure for PSSD! It completely cured me, and I’ve seen the colors in life again. What a beautiful life. It cure me in around 4-5 months. Stay posted.”

What the goal of that? Absolutely nothing. You’re building suspense. Now I understand if you said, like Meso, Taarn, or anyone else would, mention what you are taking and the results, put some disclaimers and that’s all, or if you are worried about crashing or harming people, then don’t mention it at all, really until you’re done and know of the results.

With your posts, I just see so much mockery to our common ailment. Trust me, no one has given up and experiments are done daily, but we are not building suspense in people we know to be gullible and often hopeless. I’ve had multiple DMs already say you are really, a joke.

You have options, here, really, but you chose for this nonsense.

As for Jaxx, seriously? Where have you been, man?