Gut microbiota? any connection?

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
cdraham

Re: Gut microbiota? any connection?

Unread post by cdraham »

macelomax84 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:54 pm
cdraham wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 am
Halan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:39 pm Yes, I'm sure gut microbiota is linked to PSSD in someway. Also, this explain why it's a chronic condition.

I had a window while using Kanna. Well, I snorted Kanna but it's difficult to keep it solely in my nostrils, so it end up in my stomach and gut. If you go check it, Kanna is well known to cause some gut disturbances (soft stools, etc) if ingested. My libido got very high in that time. I had to stop cause it was very strong.

I tried it again, but this time I got very careful to keep it just in my nostrils. I didn't want soft stools this time. Well, nothing happened in regards to libido.
I'm gonna do more experiments with kanna, but this time I'm gonna swallow it.

This is not my only experiment that points to gut-pssd connection. Check what I wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3959&p=37207#p37207
Well let us know.. Could be that in only libido loss cases the 5ari gene was silenced before a toxic hormone rebound was able to do further damage. This would lead to low allopregnanolone and its down stream effects on hormones etc.. leading to loss of libido. By modulating the gut you can actually affect this genes methylation status through HDACs . Im also almost certain the gut is affected, see melcangis recent study. The question is what is the link between the gut and the other data we have already (5ari gene silencing, neuroinflammation, mitochondria).. What affects the gut this way? Maybe even NF-κB is the evil player here and disrupts the gut aswell.
perhaps what affects the intestine in this way is the function of the antidepressant in modulating q intrastinal micrombiota, according to theories the microbiota is responsible for behavior, mood, sexuality, and social behavior, I think the antidepressant has completely disrupted the intestinal configuration causing or worsening symptoms of depression and anxiety.
Any things u want to try now?
macelomax84

Unread post by macelomax84 »

the only thing that can make our intestines healthy is a donated and healthy fecal transplant, since 2017 several studies have shown that fecal transplant can make depression and anxiety go into remission, reverse Alzheimer's and parkinson's for example.
We can either wait, or we can do it ourselves, that's my theory.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

macelomax84 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:39 pm the only thing that can make our intestines healthy is a donated and healthy fecal transplant, since 2017 several studies have shown that fecal transplant can make depression and anxiety go into remission, reverse Alzheimer's and parkinson's for example.
Are you planning on getting it done? I know some PFS sufferers tried it without results.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

macelomax84 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:39 pm the only thing that can make our intestines healthy is a donated and healthy fecal transplant, since 2017 several studies have shown that fecal transplant can make depression and anxiety go into remission, reverse Alzheimer's and parkinson's for example.
By the way how can you be sure it was because of the antibiotics effects on the microbiome? I know it seems likely but Antibiotics have off-target effects aswell! Trying to see this from all angles. Some antibiotics are direct HDAC inhibitors, im not sure if the one you took is one.
macelomax84

Unread post by macelomax84 »

cdraham wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:50 pm
Are you planning on getting it done? I know some PFS sufferers tried it without results.
Talvez um dia, quem sabe