Delving into the sex hormones connection

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
pii

Re: Delving into the sex hormones connection

Unread post by pii »

Hiwhenn are u planning to try this its intressting
PsychoGenesis wrote:i think the pharmacodynamics are even more interesting here, if you read that reddit link again you'll see that the finasteride/nandro combo has exactly the opposite effect

with the supposed AR silencing it gets upregulated slowly then when fina is removed suddenly, AR overexpression and silencing occurs

with the combo it gets downregulated slowly(thanks to nandrolone being one of the most androgenic compounds)

5ar likely becomes upregulated also

then when fina is removed suddenly, all that nandrolone gets converted to DHN which signals the downregulated gene to re-express itself

we are talking at least 4 weeks for the gene expression phase and 2 weeks for the AR re-expression

going to try it after the testosterone trial im doing now
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

piwomocne wrote:Hiwhenn are u planning to try this its intressting
PsychoGenesis wrote:i think the pharmacodynamics are even more interesting here, if you read that reddit link again you'll see that the finasteride/nandro combo has exactly the opposite effect

with the supposed AR silencing it gets upregulated slowly then when fina is removed suddenly, AR overexpression and silencing occurs

with the combo it gets downregulated slowly(thanks to nandrolone being one of the most androgenic compounds)

then when fina is removed suddenly, all that nandrolone gets converted to DHN which signals the downregulated gene to re-express itself

we are talking at least 4 weeks for the gene expression phase and 2 weeks for the AR re-expression

next week if everything goes well
pii

Unread post by pii »

What dosage u planning to do and for how long
PsychoGenesis wrote:
piwomocne wrote:Hiwhenn are u planning to try this its intressting

next week if everything goes well
PsychoGenesis

[500-600/wk for 4-6 weeks

today is the second day
pii

Unread post by pii »

Okey so u only tske nandorolane ore u take finastride too ?
PsychoGenesis

taking nandrolone only on this round, first few days i got furious libido / blood filled my dick all day and i masturbated in a day more than the last 2-3 months

mind you i was on testosterone before