An Exercise Diary - Cardio, Isometrics, HIRT/HIIT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
healingspell

Re: An Exercise Diary - Cardio, Isometrics, HIRT/HIIT

Unread post by healingspell »

I've been exercising almost everyday for years. No improvement with PSSD. But it is worth it to make you feel better. The only thing is is that some muscles are numb in my pelvis making my back unstable and leaving me with lower back pain if I overwork or move in the wrong way.
healingspell

HTH wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:40 am
healingspell wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:11 pm I've been exercising almost everyday for years. No improvement with PSSD. But it is worth it to make you feel better. The only thing is is that some muscles are numb in my pelvis making my back unstable and leaving me with lower back pain if I overwork or move in the wrong way.
That is great and respectful you are still able to exercise regularly with PSSD. For many of us it is a constant a fight to push ourself to exercise with low motivation, and CFS for some.
What are your exercise routines? Please share with us. What type of exercises do you usually do and with how many rest between sets, how many reps etc?
I do yoga. Started out with easy stuff with Yoga With Adriene and worked my way to more challenging/strengthening yoga with Yoga With Tim. *

I lack motivation badly but I got into the habit while I was taking ADHD meds. I just conditioned myself to see the connection between lack of exercise and feeling super super bad instead of just super bad I guess

*Actually I started with HIIT and running before I started yoga. Now I just do yoga cuz it encompasses everything
healingspell

HTH wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:13 pm
healingspell wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:26 am
HTH wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:40 am
That is great and respectful you are still able to exercise regularly with PSSD. For many of us it is a constant a fight to push ourself to exercise with low motivation, and CFS for some.
What are your exercise routines? Please share with us. What type of exercises do you usually do and with how many rest between sets, how many reps etc?
I do yoga. Started out with easy stuff with Yoga With Adriene and worked my way to more challenging/strengthening yoga with Yoga With Tim. *

I lack motivation badly but I got into the habit while I was taking ADHD meds. I just conditioned myself to see the connection between lack of exercise and feeling super super bad instead of just super bad I guess

*Actually I started with HIIT and running before I started yoga. Now I just do yoga cuz it encompasses everything
Personally I never do yoga because some specific reasons. Have you ever tried hill sprints/running? I made some search to keywords on /pssd (reddit) and found that hiit, and running are often mentioned from reports those who saw improvements, so this is why I kept in my plan, but for next weeks I mainly focus on walking.
That's too bad for you. I used to run and I hurt my self. I did HIIT too but yoga makes me feel better than hiit does if I do a more fast-paced one anyway.