PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
guacamo

Re: PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

guacamo wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:37 am You can open, spill out some and then close the cap, that is not too much but you want to know if you won't feel worse before you go higher up.
Unfortunately the caps are liquid inside. I guess I could still do that though. I already took it for today though. This is what I'm taking btw:

Myo inositol 1500 (starting today)
Vitamin A (tiny bite of a 3000micogram pill)
Biotin 10mg
TMG 250-1000mg (will start 250 tomorrow)
Vermillion

Unread post by Vermillion »

guacamo wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:47 pm I would rather not post on reddit, tried to post something once and it did not went off, because I had fresh account, also atmosphere on PSSD subreddit is very fatalistic and i think most of the people that are on reddit also visit this forum from time to time, if there would be a big break through on this forum it will one hundred percent find it's way onto every PSSD community.

Right now im basically PSSD free and now after my head is clear i came to realization that PSSD is 1% sexuality and 99% general functioning. You feel like cyborg when you crash for example, literal biological robot that does not feel a thing, when you get out of this state and go enjoy life and for example someone crack a joke and u feel genuine emotions, it almost feels like you are cheating on something. When one is in this state for a long time and start to experience real emotions it feels truly surreal. Like you are brought back to being 12 years old kid who experiences the world again.

I want to say that what i wrote in this regimen is certainly not fit-for-all. I am certain from my experience and from knowledge i gathered that there are things that need to be adjusted to basically every person, therefore i can't write guide of this kind:
take X 20mg, then Y 1mg, then Z 500mg and so on. That is the main reason there are so few recoveries, those who got cured simply by taking inositol had everything set up for success and just needed inositol to add fuel to the fire, other people simply crashed because their cellular functioning was suboptimal and it went suboptimal even more after taking inositol. I need to make guide that will make people understand what is going on and they will be able to adjust anything the their specific needs. But the baseline of vitamin A, TMG, inositol is 100% universal and necessary for anything, so I think that a lot of people would get benefit just from taking these. Some people will need additional regimen because of these cellular processes being unique to every person. I do not think that writing post is appropriate format for this kind of educational process. It probably needs to be in form of video or i need to write this post in really clear manner, but there is need for graphics to be displayed directly, and me speaking about what their role is etc in close proximity to the graphics and as far as i know there is no possibility of uploading pictures directly onto post, everything needs to be clear because the subject certainly is hard to digest.

There are multitude of people, some suffer from serious mental disorders of psychotic spectrum, severe anxiety, major depression and I believe vitamin A without any supervision might excerbate such symptoms, that's why im trying to "better be safe than sorry" so much and tip toe everything.

Regardless i feel so good right now that i do not remember when i feel this way, maybe as a kid? Libido, emotions, enjoyment from things, music vibrates through every inch of my body and my mood is very good. I found out that in previous recovery stories some people recovered, but went into depression again and that is no no. It waves, sometimes you go backward a little bit just to be pushed even further. I could basically quit this forum but i made promise to myself that If I ever get better, I will not perish until i eradicate this shit from planet earth.
Hello
i can absolutely understand your point of view regarding reddit and at the end of the day it is your decision and your thoughts.
I was only thinking of the theory of sweaty, which has brought hundreds of comments on reddit and had little resonance here in the forum.
I think despite all the difficulties reddit is better to reach a large circle of people, but I understand you.

But anyway:
I wanted to ask if you are still doing so well? I'll have a blood test on friday and after that I could also get the necessary supplements and test them.
Can I look for supplements and ask you if they are the right ones (if I have some difficulties)?

You also said that you wanted to create a new thread. Is that still in planning? A thread "just with simple protocol without going into unnecessary details".

Thank you.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

I take isotretinoin, about 10mg every three days, half a year on half a year off l, I've also had almost tel years where I didn't take it and to be honest there is no tangible difference on sexual function. I'm aware of all the associated risks, but I trialled it and the benefits are too big, considered I don't see an effect on Ed. Do you have an experiment to suggest for me to do to double. Check?
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

Just came here to say - fuck inositol. Everyone has tried this garbage. Literally the only thing I’ve experimented with that actually made me worse
healingspell

I thought I'd posted before that I had a crash after starting this. It went away and now I'm back at baseline. Still sucks but at least not as numb as it was for one day. I'm going to try d-chiro soon.
healingspell

Does anyone know the equivalents of d-chiro inositol to myo? I've been doing 15g of myo so how much of d-chiro should I do instead?
healingspell

healingspell wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:35 pm Does anyone know the equivalents of d-chiro inositol to myo? I've been doing 15g of myo so how much of d-chiro should I do instead?
I figured this out after re-reading the OP oops. So now I'm taking the following after I didn't get any effects with myo-inositol.

D-chiro inositol 400mg
Biotin 10mg
Vitamin A, small amount of a 3000microgram pill
TMG ~150mg*

* Only TMG I can find is in liquid so impossible to know exact dose. But I try to take less than half of the 500mg of liquid inside.

Should I combine d-chiro with myo for better effects?
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.