PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
kaimbre

Re: PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Unread post by kaimbre »

guacamo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:20 pm U can use myo or d chiro depending on what you like better or both, check on yourself. If u dont feel anything u can have several options as I pointed out in my post but in my opinion If you dont want you to spend fortune on supplements but if you have by any chance any leftovers then you can go like this (with the regimen you are on right now)= b5+b9+b3 and vit K, b5 around 500mg, b9 400ug~ and b3 25mg. The thing is do you feel anything either bad or good or you do not feel anything at all? If you do not feel anyting at all then approach would've need to be different. Also notice that my post is about buying every b vitamin, every singular b vitamin in individual bottle and then do try outs with what you wrote as starting point, not the end by itself. I would've reduce d chiro there is no point to take this much, 400mg is the highest that was mentioned in literature but I guess if it will work then 100mg will do the job as well (it does for me, but for me both inositols work great, just that i never had bad experience with d-chiro, while I crashed from myo before, but that has changed and both work well now). Increasing the dosage when things don't work on little dosage probably wont switch things anyway.
If you have these vitamins then add 500mg b5, b3 25mg, vit k 100-200% RDI, folic acid 400ug with what you already take. Do not take b6. If you have these then experiment with myo and d-chiro. The order matters, if you want to try this, take b3 and b9 last, vit k and b500 first, you may try this with and without TMG. (first without then try with if wont work)

I think I was misunderstood because those who wanted to try my idea out only bought TMG, biotin, inositol and vit A as a starting point and the idea was to then buy every b vitamin (except b6) and try different combos. I know that it might be costly to do it this way but there is no workaround it. Cost is dependend on where you buy it, just buy the standard version like folic acid not methylfolate etc. It probs cost like 60$ to do this but it is the best investment possible, most of the people already spend hundred of dollars for random supplements that had 0.000001% chance of working, I am 100% certain that PSSD is directly related to folate-methionine-transsulfuration pathway and it will eventually gonna work when we match other things that do not directly contribute to the said pathways but control the kinetics via indirect mechanisms (like inositol, NAD pool and intracellular calcium - which is controlled by vit D and K etc.).

I find this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNdhBo6VFg explaining one carbon metabolism (folate cycle) in a way that may give a bit of information even for someone not very familiar with the topic, give it a shot, especially what the blonde lady says, THF kinetics is the most important here. Don't bother yourself with MTHFR polymorphisms.
For me nothing changed I still feel good.
I haven't tried Inositol yet, but SJW from a specific brand is able to reverse my PSSD. This week I asked what the hypericin and hyperforin content was and the brand replied that it had 0.3% hypericin and practically no hyperforin. Which is odd as the usual recommendation is for high hyperforin SJWs like Perika.

I took SRRI and antipsychotics at the same time, so my experience may not be universal for the average PSSD sufferer.
PSSD by a combination of Risperidon and Fluoxetin

Tests: damiana, gingko biloba, cabergolin, pramipexol, buspiron, SJW
Significant improvement only with SJW
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

Can you please organize the combinations you're suggesting a little because I'm very confused. I'm going to do it in what I understand. If that's not it, please correct it.

Combo 1:
TMG
Inositol
Biotin
Vitamin A
Combo 2:
TMG
Inositol
Biotin
Vitamin A
B5
B3
B9
Combo 3:
TMG
Inositol
Biotin
Vitamin A
Vitamin K
B5
B3
B9
etc.

Can you please add dosage to each one? This will make it easier to follow. Thank you.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.
healingspell

Im not trying to be difficult but regardless if it’s different for everyone it’s better to write it in a comprehensible way. Just give examples. Because now I’m not sure if you mean to stop inositol and take the other b vitamins or not. Explaining the mechanisms etc isn’t helpful. What’s helpful is to know what to take and how much. Make lists like i did of different combinations. Don’t omit what you already mentioned in each list or it becomes unclear. If it’s repeated, repeat it. If it’s not, then do not. Be try few people will understand these cycles you speak of. It’s best just to give examples in a clear way without over explaining please.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
healingspell

guacamo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:58 pm Yes i get you, I wrote possible protocol in the post but maybe writing style was too chaotic so I will write here again:
In my opinion best chance is to go like this:

Biotin - 1mg to 10mg
B5 - 500mg~ or more
B3 - 25mg up to 500mg
b9 - 400ug to like 2g

then if u won't feel anything try after several trials with dosage combinations etc u may go with B12 and B2 and B1, but after taking them take again B9 and B3 (can be lower dosage than what was wrote earlier)
B12 - few micrograms up to 500ug
B2 - up to 40mg
B1 - up to 100mg
(for example you can take 10mg b1 and b2 and just a little bit of b12)

U can try things like Vitamin c, selenium, zinc etc if you have them already, if you don't then just try with what's written above. Regarding these just stick to low amounts up to 100% RDI.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These dosages are from min to max amount because everyone needs to find what works for them, start low and experiment with dosages up to the max level I wrote, the order by which you take these is important, it is written from what has to be taken first to what has to be taken last (not everything needs exact order, won't go into details to not overcomplicate things). But it may be that order also needs to be different for you. You actually do not need to take them all, but if you let's start get to vitamin B5 and still feel nothing, then go further, if you are already satisfied and feel good there is no need to try further. There may be other protocols but just stick with this at first.

disclaimer: B3 is considered safe up to 25mg, if you want to go higher i would not exceed 500mg (it can be unsafe to take more because after exceeding 500mg, sometimes also lower but that's very rare) it can induce liver problems, it's known because it is used to improve cardiovascular function, they use very high dosages like 2g for this, just notice that b3 is not like other b vitamins and can in rare cases be bad).

In regards to the supplement you posted it may be economical to buy it but rather not practical because methylfolate is not fully equal to folic acid. But if you cant buy single B vitamin bottles then you may still try though chance of succeding that way are rather low and also even if you get full blown window and then another day you will not then it's gonna be hard to get an idea why, what is good and what is bad when taking such combo. If you take it vitamin by vitamin you will get clear vision of what is going on and what may be bad for you and what may be good. Also magnesium is rather undesirable here, if you really want to go this way I would advice you to get something without any mineral and buy b complex that has folic acid not methylfolate, in regards to B12 it can be methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, etc. that rather does not matter.
Thank you!! I appreciate it!
I didn't get that supplement, thanks for clarifying those. I got b3, b5 and b9 and they're coming in the mail soon. Thanks again:)
Vermillion

Unread post by Vermillion »

guacamo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:58 pm Yes i get you, I wrote possible protocol in the post but maybe writing style was too chaotic so I will write here again:
In my opinion best chance is to go like this:

Biotin - 1mg to 10mg
B5 - 500mg~ or more
B3 - 25mg up to 500mg
b9 - 400ug to like 2g

then if u won't feel anything try after several trials with dosage combinations etc u may go with B12 and B2 and B1, but after taking them take again B9 and B3 (can be lower dosage than what was wrote earlier)
B12 - few micrograms up to 500ug
B2 - up to 40mg
B1 - up to 100mg
(for example you can take 10mg b1 and b2 and just a little bit of b12)

U can try things like Vitamin c, selenium, zinc etc if you have them already, if you don't then just try with what's written above. Regarding these just stick to low amounts up to 100% RDI.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These dosages are from min to max amount because everyone needs to find what works for them, start low and experiment with dosages up to the max level I wrote, the order by which you take these is important, it is written from what has to be taken first to what has to be taken last (not everything needs exact order, won't go into details to not overcomplicate things). But it may be that order also needs to be different for you. You actually do not need to take them all, but if you let's start get to vitamin B5 and still feel nothing, then go further, if you are already satisfied and feel good there is no need to try further. There may be other protocols but just stick with this at first.

disclaimer: B3 is considered safe up to 25mg, if you want to go higher i would not exceed 500mg (it can be unsafe to take more because after exceeding 500mg, sometimes also lower but that's very rare) it can induce liver problems, it's known because it is used to improve cardiovascular function, they use very high dosages like 2g for this, just notice that b3 is not like other b vitamins and can in rare cases be bad).

In regards to the supplement you posted it may be economical to buy it but rather not practical because methylfolate is not fully equal to folic acid. But if you cant buy single B vitamin bottles then you may still try though chance of succeding that way are rather low and also even if you get full blown window and then another day you will not then it's gonna be hard to get an idea why, what is good and what is bad when taking such combo. If you take it vitamin by vitamin you will get clear vision of what is going on and what may be bad for you and what may be good. Also magnesium is rather undesirable here, if you really want to go this way I would advice you to get something without any mineral and buy b complex that has folic acid not methylfolate, in regards to B12 it can be methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, etc. that rather does not matter.
Hello,

now that I have done my bloodwork (I don't have the results yet) I would like to buy the recommended supplements and try this myself:
Vitamin A 25% -100% RDI ~0,25mg - 1mg
I would like to buy this one: https://www.amazon.de/Vitamin-Tropfen-h ... hdGY&psc=1
I would use 1-2 trops/day
Inositol: 5-15g https://www.amazon.de/Sanct-Bernhard-In ... C64&sr=1-9 I hope this is okay (the word myo is not stated)
Vitamin K - I already have Vitamin K2 at home, this one: https://www.amazon.de/Vitamin-200-%C3%8 ... r=1-7&th=1 is it okay?
Biotin - I will get this one (10mg) https://www.amazon.de/Abtei-Biotin-St%C ... C83&sr=8-8
B5 - https://www.amazon.de/Vitamin-500-Panto ... C64&sr=8-9
B3 - no flushing (is that important?) https://www.amazon.de/Vitamin-Niacin-10 ... C92&sr=8-9
B9 - https://www.amazon.de/Warnke-Gesundheit ... tdGY&psc=1

I hope I can use the listed supplements (Vitamin K2; B3 without flushing and the Inositol).
Otherwise: Please give me feedback because your knowledge is greater than mine.
One more question:
Why do you recommend Myo-Inositol again? I thought that Chiro is more potent..
And why is TMG not mentioned anymore? I thought it was as essencial as Vitamin A and Inositol...

Thank you!
healingspell

A little update - I think that the genital numbness is very slightly better. It's so slight maybe most people wouldn't notice but I do practice mindfulness so I can tell when little things change. It's a holiday here so I'm still looking forward to getting the other B vitamins when they arrive and we'll see if that helps more. :)