Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
prop

Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by prop »

Some snippets from the Discord server of Spyros (u/Sweaty_Literature_69):
Spyros wrote:Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 pm 13) PSSD details and what did you use to recover?
I got PSSD from Escitalopram, which I used for around 45 days.
I had PSSD for 8 months, with every single symptom listed, to a terrible degree.

I used TRT + high dose HCG + high dose hops to cause abrupt increases in my E2 and estrogenic activity. I did not have access to injectable estrogen. By manipulating injection frequency of testosterone and dosage of hcg, as well as timing and dose of hops supplementation you can achieve similar increases in estrogenic activity as described above. However, do not expect that to work for everyone. I have always been a high responder to supplements and medications and that may be one of the factors between individual differences across the syndromes. Other people will not necessarily have the same experience.

I have also tried other methods while experimenting. I did use E2, orally. As I outline in the .pdf oral is not gonna cut it for recovery, but the first pill did provide an extremely significant regression of PSSD symptoms, which aided to convince me about E2 being the key factor.

How much oral E2 did you try and why didn't you keep taking it?
Initially I took a single 1mg tablet. This provided massive relief, I couldn't believe how well I was that day and the next. It was the first time my symptoms were entirely gone. However, I tried e2 + progesterone pill shortly after that. Predictably, that caused a massive crash. Progesterone in males should be avoided entirely. Progesterone in females may require supplementation after E2 Priming.
That said, i did take more E2 tablets after the progesterone crash. They worked well enough to get rid of the crash. I stopped them quickly though, wanting to avoid the prolonged effects of taking it orally.
Spyros wrote:Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:44 pm The protocol currently:
140mg Test-E / week
1000iu HCG / week.
2-5mg E2 benzoate / week.
E2 dosage is adjusted daily.
HCG dose recently reduced from upwards of 1500iu due to cost of HCG, as well as not being necessary anymore when I have E2 on hand.
Spyros wrote:Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:59 pm For a week I've been walking around with E2 levels up to and over double, triple the highest limits of natural range for women.
Natural premenopausal range for women (30-400pg/ml)
Since my 5mg e2 injection yesterday, as you can see from the graph above, my levels have been over 1000pg/ml. Most likely in the 1200 to 1300pg/ml range, as I already had high levels of e2 circulating before the massive 5mg injection.

You need to understand, these levels are INSANELY MASSIVE for men.
For reference, my levels before supplementing were 48pg/ml, as you can see in my blood work in
#hormone-panels
You are unlikely to find any single documented case of any man receiving treatment or otherwise having such massive levels of estrogen.
EVEN trans people use lower doses than this.
Spyros wrote:Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:59 pm A trans person is sitting at 150-200 pg/ml whereas I am walking around with over 1000pg/ml right now and over 400pg/ml steadily for the past week.

And what happened? Did I grow breasts? Have I turned gay? Have I turned into a woman? Has my body and genitals shrunk? Have I gone insane, depressed, anxious, lost my libido? Did my muscles disappear?
No.
Absolutely nothing happened. There have been NO side effects throughout this treatment. Even with the admittedly crazy 5mg injection, which any doc, men's clinic or Steroid forum would go batshit insane over.
NOTHING HAPPENED.
I only returned to normal. Improved in every single problematic domain, until there was no more room for improvement.
Consider what that means.
Really, consider it.
Sweaty_Literature_69 wrote:Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:13 pm I'm now 100% cured
It might be relevant that they were also taking amphetamine throughout:
Spyros wrote:Severely positive dopaminergic effects. It feels as if dopamine is functioning better overall. As a result, barely taking any ADHD medication. Only used 5mg of amphetamine throughout the day, with regular dosage being is between 20 to 25mg. Inexplicably clear-headed considering the circumstances.
Last edited by prop on Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
Darman

Re: Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by Darman »

This is very interesting. I don't have access to ask him directly but does it say if this treatment was recommended by a medical professional?
Also I have some cyproterone acetate l.p and ethinylestradiol l.p tablets but never tried them. Are they the same as E2?
Dan263

Unread post by Dan263 »

This is the way
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

What's so frustrating about this sort of thing is that I have a strong feeling that it would help me but no doctor is going to agree to give it to me. I have NO idea where to buy this stuff online. If anyone knows please message me
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Totally agree.
Dan263

Unread post by Dan263 »

healingspell wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:08 pm What's so frustrating about this sort of thing is that I have a strong feeling that it would help me but no doctor is going to agree to give it to me. I have NO idea where to buy this stuff online. If anyone knows please message me
lookingforacure wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:13 pmMe too
Darman wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:33 pmTotally agree.
All of us on the Discord server are finding the materials online ourselves - through TrT & Hormone stores online locally and internationally. You’ll have to do it this way & follow the protocol on his pdf.

He’s not the only one , other’s are getting improvements. I haven’t started E2 Estradiol yet, but I have got some improvements from Hops.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

:)
Dan263 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:39 pm
healingspell wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:08 pm What's so frustrating about this sort of thing is that I have a strong feeling that it would help me but no doctor is going to agree to give it to me. I have NO idea where to buy this stuff online. If anyone knows please message me
lookingforacure wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:13 pmMe too
Darman wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:33 pmTotally agree.
All of us on the Discord server are finding the materials online ourselves - through TrT & Hormone stores online locally and internationally. You’ll have to do it this way & follow the protocol on his pdf.

He’s not the only one , other’s are getting improvements. I haven’t started E2 Estradiol yet, but I have got some improvements from Hops.
Ok thanks. I have signed up to Discord and will follow things there
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

How does one get on the discord group?
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

I think I just installed the app.There is also this link that may go to it.

https://discord.gg/wKDqShSA