Spinal tap and 100% resolution of PSSD

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
prop

Re: Spinal tap and 100% resolution of PSSD

Unread post by prop »

lukejimmy wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:53 pm SSRI's Might be permanently stored in Spinal Fluid!!!
Doesn't explain why PSSD often begins suddenly upon CESSATION of an SSRI.

Or why their PSSD returned a week after the spinal tap.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
lukejimmy

Unread post by lukejimmy »

prop wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:40 am
lukejimmy wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:53 pm SSRI's Might be permanently stored in Spinal Fluid!!!

Well I'm pretty sure anyone with a double digit IQ can figure out that you need CESSATION of an SSRI BEFORE you have POST-SSRI Syndrome.
^^Groundbreaking input mate!! Skeptics really are the forward thinkers of society, I bet you'll be the guy who figures it all out for us!!!

:geek: -Or why their PSSD returned a week after the spinal tap.

Oh that's right, I forgot the entirety of SSRI's distribution is into spinal fluid and they accumulate nowhere else in the body, EPIC debunking!

Might want to do some basic self reflection before you start failing at criticizing others. :o
flexstar13

Unread post by flexstar13 »

FYI: The User impressivenet370 on reddit found out with his doctors that the antibodies they found in blood (ace-2 for example) are also found in his spinal cord fluid:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... ame=iossmf
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

lukejimmy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 am

Well I'm pretty sure anyone with a double digit IQ can figure out that you need CESSATION of an SSRI BEFORE you have POST-SSRI Syndrome.
^^Groundbreaking input mate!! Skeptics really are the forward thinkers of society, I bet you'll be the guy who figures it all out for us!!!

Oh that's right, I forgot the entirety of SSRI's distribution is into spinal fluid and they accumulate nowhere else in the body, EPIC debunking!

Might want to do some basic self reflection before you start failing at criticizing others. :o
The guy challenged a statement, you responded by being an ass. Consider this a warning, this is a place to share and challenge ideas, without getting personal in a childish fashion
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

Wasn't there a post-finasteride study that revealed that DHT was absent from the spinal fluid of those who have PFS?
lukejimmy

Jaxx wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:01 pm

The guy challenged a statement, you responded by being an ass. Consider this a warning, this is a place to share and challenge ideas, without getting personal in a childish fashion
You call that mentally deficient statement a challenge? You know what is really being challenged? Your unearned Authority on this Forum, how can you not see the Irony in your statement? When you're threatening to abuse your power akin to how a child would? If this was really a place to share and challenge ideas then why are you threatening to ban me? You consider this a warning. You are acting exactly like a Shill would, shutting down and gatekeeping once discussion gets close to the truth.

My case in point TalkingAnt: "You can test your genes for mutations in CYP2D6 leading to reduced expression. However, there is no way SSRI or other drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 are still in one's system long after stopping, as you would still have a decent amount of enzymes, it's just that drug half-lives could be a bit longer. Thus for those drugs (ex DXM) you would use a lower dose to reach significant levels."
Absolute barefaced lie, when you are a Poor Metabolizer you are Genetically Deficient and you Completely ZERO CYP2D6 activity = significantly decreased elimination and therefore an extremely long half-life. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... tabolizers.

Now explain to me now why everything he said there is a textbook copy and paste of Eli Lilly's own statements on CYP2D6 Deficiency: "Variability in Metabolism — A subset (about 7%) of the population has reduced activity of the drug metabolizing
enzyme cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6). Such individuals are referred to as “poor metabolizers” of drugs such as
debrisoquin, dextromethorphan, and the TCAs. In a study involving labeled and unlabeled enantiomers administered as a
racemate, these individuals metabolized S-fluoxetine at a slower rate and thus achieved higher concentrations of
S-fluoxetine. Consequently, concentrations of S-norfluoxetine at steady state were lower. The metabolism of R-fluoxetine
in these poor metabolizers appears normal. When compared with normal metabolizers, the total sum at steady state of
the plasma concentrations of the 4 active enantiomers was not significantly greater among poor metabolizers. Thus, the
net pharmacodynamic activities were essentially the same. Alternative, nonsaturable pathways (non-2D6) also contribute
to the metabolism of fluoxetine. This explains how fluoxetine achieves a steady-state concentration rather than increasing
without limit. " https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatf ... 108lbl.pdf

If TalkingAnt and Eli Lilly's shared opinions are true then explain how this exists: https://sci-hub.ru/https://pubmed.ncbi. ... /10755579/

Ban this post then you oust you and other Moderators as Shills
Terabithia

Unread post by Terabithia »

I think we might be onto something BIG here! A Potential PSSD Cure?

LSD has long since been rumored to stay in your Spinal Cord FOREVER, with these rumors probably tracing back to when the CIA was still experimenting with LSD on members of the public illegally as part of the Black Operation MK-ULTRA program :lol: .
This is theorized to explain the mechanism of LSD or 'Drug Flashbacks' in general... see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_ ... Flashbacks (have a look at the paragraph above too (CIA Mind Control)). Mind Controlled is the best word I can describe my experience on Prozac.
Another HUGE connection with LSD being HPPD (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucino ... n_disorder) which after PFS is the most similar Drug induced 'Permanently persisting effects".

To quote Wiki: "The dosage and how frequent one uses these substances doesn't seem to matter in the development of this condition, since there are several reports in the literature where patients were diagnosed after a single use.[14] This strongly indicates that there may be a genetic predisposition to this condition. It also seems that combining recreational or medical drugs that act on the 5HT2-a receptors, like SSRIs, drastically increases the risk of developing HPPD due to the drug-drug interaction."

This would intuitively explain why a Spinal Tap led to your 100% resolution of PSSD. My theory being SSRI's/LSD are SYNTHETIC and cannot be metabolized from the human body in people with PSSD/HPPD, a Spinal Tap however would lead to relief as you are PHYSICALLY REMOVING SSRI directly that is stored in Cerebrospinal Fluid that is as close as you can get to performing Neurosurgery to remove the drug, and almost as BRUTAL a procedure!

There you go If you can link 4 huge dots being 1. PSSD, 2. LSD, 3. Drug Permanently stored in the Spinal Chord, 4. CIA MK-ULTRA :twisted: , across these 3 Wiki Links and your experience with a Spinal Tap it's safe to say I might be onto something BIG!
Would be interesting to know how many PSSD sufferers are GATE kids or your Nations equivalent for Gifted Education and whether Outlier High IQ is a correlation.
Alright, so assuming that there is some problematic substance circulating through our CNS or even enterohepatically circulating through our system in general, how do we safely remove said substance and cleanse our system? Aside from the usual detoxification protocols such as sauna, chelation, blood letting, cupping what else can be done? Especially when it comes to forever chemicals or synthetic substances that could potentially be stored in our spinal fluid. I can't really see any doctor taking this hypothesis seriously and granting us regular spinal taps. Is there any way to safely purify our spinal fluid?

For what it's worth I was a gifted child with a higher IQ than the average and I do think that may be relevant in PSSD sufferers.
lukejimmy

Terabithia wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:09 am
I think we might be onto something BIG here! A Potential PSSD Cure?

LSD has long since been rumored to stay in your Spinal Cord FOREVER, with these rumors probably tracing back to when the CIA was still experimenting with LSD on members of the public illegally as part of the Black Operation MK-ULTRA program :lol: .
This is theorized to explain the mechanism of LSD or 'Drug Flashbacks' in general... see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_ ... Flashbacks (have a look at the paragraph above too (CIA Mind Control)). Mind Controlled is the best word I can describe my experience on Prozac.
Another HUGE connection with LSD being HPPD (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucino ... n_disorder) which after PFS is the most similar Drug induced 'Permanently persisting effects".

To quote Wiki: "The dosage and how frequent one uses these substances doesn't seem to matter in the development of this condition, since there are several reports in the literature where patients were diagnosed after a single use.[14] This strongly indicates that there may be a genetic predisposition to this condition. It also seems that combining recreational or medical drugs that act on the 5HT2-a receptors, like SSRIs, drastically increases the risk of developing HPPD due to the drug-drug interaction."

This would intuitively explain why a Spinal Tap led to your 100% resolution of PSSD. My theory being SSRI's/LSD are SYNTHETIC and cannot be metabolized from the human body in people with PSSD/HPPD, a Spinal Tap however would lead to relief as you are PHYSICALLY REMOVING SSRI directly that is stored in Cerebrospinal Fluid that is as close as you can get to performing Neurosurgery to remove the drug, and almost as BRUTAL a procedure!

There you go If you can link 4 huge dots being 1. PSSD, 2. LSD, 3. Drug Permanently stored in the Spinal Chord, 4. CIA MK-ULTRA :twisted: , across these 3 Wiki Links and your experience with a Spinal Tap it's safe to say I might be onto something BIG!
Would be interesting to know how many PSSD sufferers are GATE kids or your Nations equivalent for Gifted Education and whether Outlier High IQ is a correlation.
Alright, so assuming that there is some problematic substance circulating through our CNS or even enterohepatically circulating through our system in general, how do we safely remove said substance and cleanse our system? Aside from the usual detoxification protocols such as sauna, chelation, blood letting, cupping what else can be done? Especially when it comes to forever chemicals or synthetic substances that could potentially be stored in our spinal fluid. I can't really see any doctor taking this hypothesis seriously and granting us regular spinal taps. Is there any way to safely purify our spinal fluid?

For what it's worth I was a gifted child with a higher IQ than the average and I do think that may be relevant in PSSD sufferers.
I'm not gonna lie man I'm withholding a lot of information like this guy: https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=5466 for legal reasons but after 10 years of suffering and research what I've said in my search history is the truth behind PSSD, the persistence, I feel horrible for not disclosing information with my full effort but I have already said the most important discoveries that have come out of my research . There are only really two well established methods (maybe 3) for detoxing from Forever Chemicals that I personally will take to the extremes and risk my life doing so, Phlebotomy(Bloodletting) and Bile Acid Sequestrants. I'm currently taking the Activated Charcoal dose administered for overdoses (30-40 grams). I also elected to Donate my Plasma at a Blood donation center but unfortunately i blew my vein yesterday on my first attempt. They use Plasmapheresis to separate Plasma from Blood and because the forever chemical is bound to plasma obviously not red blood cells. According to this study its 3x more effective a detox method https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35394514/, although I believe it would be much more effective then blood alone as you can donate plasma much more frequently and only 55% of blood is plasma. If I could I would take Plasmapheresis in combination with Bile Acid Sequestration (bile excretion) right up to the extreme to where it is dangerous, but I'm limited to donating plasma twice a week in my country
lukejimmy

There are most likely more potential ways to detox from forever chemicals (PFAS specifically) that you can research yourself, and also ways to enhance detox via Phlebotomy and Enterohepatic Circulation Sequestration, Notably inhibition of Kidney Reabsorption
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

lukejimmy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:53 pm
Jaxx wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:01 pm

You call that mentally deficient statement a challenge? You know what is really being challenged? Your unearned Authority on this Forum, how can you not see the Irony in your statement? When you're threatening to abuse your power akin to how a child would? If this was really a place to share and challenge ideas then why are you threatening to ban me? You consider this a warning. You are acting exactly like a Shill would, shutting down and gatekeeping once discussion gets close to the truth.

My case in point TalkingAnt: "You can test your genes for mutations in CYP2D6 leading to reduced expression. However, there is no way SSRI or other drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 are still in one's system long after stopping, as you would still have a decent amount of enzymes, it's just that drug half-lives could be a bit longer. Thus for those drugs (ex DXM) you would use a lower dose to reach significant levels."
Absolute barefaced lie, when you are a Poor Metabolizer you are Genetically Deficient and you Completely ZERO CYP2D6 activity = significantly decreased elimination and therefore an extremely long half-life. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... tabolizers.

Now explain to me now why everything he said there is a textbook copy and paste of Eli Lilly's own statements on CYP2D6 Deficiency: "Variability in Metabolism — A subset (about 7%) of the population has reduced activity of the drug metabolizing
enzyme cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6). Such individuals are referred to as “poor metabolizers” of drugs such as
debrisoquin, dextromethorphan, and the TCAs. In a study involving labeled and unlabeled enantiomers administered as a
racemate, these individuals metabolized S-fluoxetine at a slower rate and thus achieved higher concentrations of
S-fluoxetine. Consequently, concentrations of S-norfluoxetine at steady state were lower. The metabolism of R-fluoxetine
in these poor metabolizers appears normal. When compared with normal metabolizers, the total sum at steady state of
the plasma concentrations of the 4 active enantiomers was not significantly greater among poor metabolizers. Thus, the
net pharmacodynamic activities were essentially the same. Alternative, nonsaturable pathways (non-2D6) also contribute
to the metabolism of fluoxetine. This explains how fluoxetine achieves a steady-state concentration rather than increasing
without limit. " https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatf ... 108lbl.pdf

If TalkingAnt and Eli Lilly's shared opinions are true then explain how this exists: https://sci-hub.ru/https://pubmed.ncbi. ... /10755579/

Ban this post then you oust you and other Moderators as Shills
2 week time-out. We expect a certain level of respect towards eachother here. Next time this shill will ban you