Disulfiram

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Maxin

Disulfiram

Unread post by Maxin »

Hi guys.
So I’m in a lot of Lyme groups even though I technically don’t have Lyme. But I do show bartonella. All of my cfs and anhedonia problems started of course after the ssri.
So the biggest game changer for Lyme patients right now is disulfiram (Antabuse). Seeing people healed all over on those groups so I decided to give it a try. Sucks because I do like to have wine at night. And you cannot drink on this stuff unless you hate yourself.
So I started three days again and I’m noticing a lot of improvement with fatigue, inflammation, sexuality, and anhedonia. Feeling like I have a little more imagination or something, when normally my brain can’t even imagine or create.
Super early to tell as this has happened with other things and it’s been short lived. But I’ll keep everyone posted.
Disulfiram is an inhibitor of dopamine-β-hydroxylase causing an increase in the concentration of dopamine in the mesolimbic system. Which is interesting as I usually feel horrible on anything dopaminergic. Which could still happen but it feels different to me already.
Has anyone tried this? It’s a commitment if you like to drink, lol!
cdraham

Re: Disulfiram

Unread post by cdraham »

You probably have lyme too, you just got tested in wrong ways or your doctors interpreted it wrong

If you really just have bartonella it can be just as severe
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Yea but those that have Lyme herx horribly when they start disulfiram. I’ve had extensive Lyme testing done and I’ve seen four of the top llmd’s in the country. All that ever shows is bartonella. I did a year of treatment for that. It’s a bitch to rid of.
Surprising those with bartonella don’t do well on disulfiram.
It just doesn’t make sense to me that I developed Lyme the same short time period I was on an ssri. I was literally living in a theater or dance studios all day. Barely was even outside.
That said, it’s more likely that ssri’s throw us in a dominant th2 immune state. So any treatment that can balance the immune system is going to get you a lot farther than targeting these various viruses and bacteria’s we’ve all got carrying around in us. It’s not the bacterias and viruses, it’s the body’s system braking down and not keeping them in check.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

I tested positive for ochratoxin A... Lyme, mycoplasma rickettsia, chlamydia, etc..

Im now doing binders and IR sauna for ochratoxin A, also will add coffee enemas soon then i go for azithromycin and tinidazole..

Also I will chelate heavy metals once a month with dmsa just in case.

It could also be a parasite
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Maxin wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:56 pm Yea but those that have Lyme herx horribly when they start disulfiram. I’ve had extensive Lyme testing done and I’ve seen four of the top llmd’s in the country. All that ever shows is bartonella. I did a year of treatment for that. It’s a bitch to rid of.
Surprising those with bartonella don’t do well on disulfiram.
It just doesn’t make sense to me that I developed Lyme the same short time period I was on an ssri. I was literally living in a theater or dance studios all day. Barely was even outside.
That said, it’s more likely that ssri’s throw us in a dominant th2 immune state. So any treatment that can balance the immune system is going to get you a lot farther than targeting these various viruses and bacteria’s we’ve all got carrying around in us. It’s not the bacterias and viruses, it’s the body’s system braking down and not keeping them in check.
If that's the case you should check for mycotoxins, parasites, heavy metals.

Im positive for ochratoxin A, which can alone cause th2 shift and immunosuppression. Probably getting rid of this will already help clear the infections
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

You can't treat infections if you have a high heavy metal or mold load. Did you ever test these?