SJW and Psilocybin - Showing Potential

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ryjoseph97

SJW and Psilocybin - Showing Potential

Unread post by ryjoseph97 »

Hi all,

I have been taking mild (not micro) doses of Psilocybin (I live where it is decriminalized) for about two weeks now. In total, I've taken about 9 grams. This came right after a three week stint of 20mg Citalopram that temporarily worsened my brain fog and anxiety to the point I had to stop for school. Three days ago, I added SJW (900mg, .03 Hypericin) to see if it could aid.

Improvements
Caffeine Sensitivity up 30-40% (maybe more)
Creativity up 30% (could be correlated with increased caffeine sensitivity)
Erotic Dreams return (two nights in a row)
Social Anxiety, anhedonia, and brain fog are 40-50% lower for about 6 hours after dosing the former

Unimproved symptoms
Crippling pain (anxiety/shame) in the mornings (high cortisol?).
Morning brain fog until about 12pm
No morning wood

Not Yet Examined
Full range of sexual symptoms (PE, muted orgasm); will wait a few more days to test because engaging in anything sexual can cause severe depression for me
heymartinn

Re: SJW and Psilocybin - Showing Potential

Unread post by heymartinn »

Sweet man. Did psilocybin alone improved any of your symptoms or only in synergy with SJW? Did you noticed any changes in the intensity of the trip itself? I can't hardly feel medium to high doses of psychedelics after my SNRI usage which is a tragedy in and of itself.
ryjoseph97

Unread post by ryjoseph97 »

heymartinn wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:10 pm Sweet man. Did psilocybin alone improved any of your symptoms or only in synergy with SJW? Did you noticed any changes in the intensity of the trip itself? I can't hardly feel medium to high doses of psychedelics after my SNRI usage which is a tragedy in and of itself.
I only really "tripped" once which was about two weeks ago. It was only an emotional trip though. It was the first time I cried in what has felt like years. I cried the day after too. That was before SJW.

I don't take more than 1 gram at a time and have consistently dosed, which is probably why I haven't had any more emotional breakthroughs.

I didn't notice any sexual improvements until I added the SJW. Interestingly, I have taken SJW before (about three months ago) but never really felt much from it apart from morning grogginess.

The brand is Nature's Way.
gaydolphinorgy

Unread post by gaydolphinorgy »

Any update?