Mifepristone

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
itsthe5ht2areceptor

Mifepristone

Unread post by itsthe5ht2areceptor »

Paging @Meso

I am ordering some Mifepristone powder from china. Do I have to worry about any additional additives that makes the drug work once ingested or will the 'research chemical' power work as is?

I have high cortisol on my blood tests so I want to do a trial of Mifepristone.
itsthe5ht2areceptor

Re: Mifepristone

Does anyone have any input on this?
itsthe5ht2areceptor

bump for Meso
supertucker1

Unread post by supertucker1 »

Might be worth trying high doses of Vitamin C first. Also reduces cortisol. Less risky than Chinese Mifepristone.
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

People have tried taking plan B based on a fake cure story. I dont think it’s worth pursuing
itsthe5ht2areceptor

I am wanting to take it because my symptoms are reversed when I am either up for 16-20 hours+ (prolonged wakefulness, like a switch is hit and symptoms reverse, until i go to sleep that is) OR when I sleep only a few hours, the next day my symptoms are reversed.

1) Can obtain erection just from visual stimuli and maintain it
2) All pleasure feelings come back, and head is de clogged (no brick feeling)
3) A lot more talkative and de personalization blunted effect is almost reversed!

What happens when you are awake for a long time? Cortisol trends towards zero. I don't know how the other one

I had purple stretch marks around time I was taking SSRI's, I could have some kind of cushings so that's the reason I am wanting to try it.

If I use any topical hydrocortisone meds, or train hard in the gym, symptoms are more pronounced and ED is really bad. Especially after leg day. Cortisol is elevated after muscle atrophy/training hard.

I feel more brain dead whenever i take coffee. Coffee increases cortisol.

Mifepristone will block cortisol's effect on glucocorticoid receptors. Not many people have tried it, it probably takes a month to properly kick in and saturate your receptors no? Perhaps MEso can chime in. How many people have actually tried this? It's almost impossible to get ahold of apart from ordering research powder. Plan B is expensive and you get like 2 tablets...
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

I tired it as I have similar symptoms. I had improvements first few days and then my chronic fatigue became unbearable and I had to stop.
You could also try ketoconazole and see if that works it lowers cortisol and is used in Cushings.
itsthe5ht2areceptor

So I slept 3 hours last night, and I've gotten a visual erection today and jerked off 4 times after getting home from work, every 30 minutes. I feel tingling and alive. So yah, definitely we are just 'disconnected' and a switch needs to be hit somewhere.

My adrenal glands feel different, I feel like they are 'on' at the moment, slight sensation coming from adrenals.
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

itsthe5ht2areceptor wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:01 am So I slept 3 hours last night, and I've gotten a visual erection today and jerked off 4 times after getting home from work, every 30 minutes. I feel tingling and alive. So yah, definitely we are just 'disconnected' and a switch needs to be hit somewhere.

My adrenal glands feel different, I feel like they are 'on' at the moment, slight sensation coming from adrenals.
Thats your reaction to mifepristone? Spell it out for us.
itsthe5ht2areceptor

No I have the powder here, have not taken the courage to use it yet, I'm just saying I am essentially 'cured' if I stay awake for prolonged periods of time. So, trying to focus on this part and why it happens.