Buy bremelanotide (pt-141) in europe

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Vercingétorix

Buy bremelanotide (pt-141) in europe

Unread post by Vercingétorix »

Hi, I'd like to try bremelanotide and I'm currently looking for suppliers that can ship to my country (France), but I am a little lost because it is difficult to know which supliers sell good products, so I d' like someone to tell me a good supplier for peptides. I would rather buy on a european site so the shipment delays are not too long.

Thanks.
Last edited by Vercingétorix on Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twentyoneguns

Re: Buy bremelanotide (pt-141) in europe

Unread post by Twentyoneguns »

https://uk.pharmagrade.store/product/pt ... sal-spray/

Can't verify anything about this company myself....just what I've found using Google.
Male
PSSD after 3 days on Sertraline (50mg) (Aurobindo) December 2016 to date.
Tinnitus, insomnia (1.5 hours/night sleep) poor memory/cognition as a bonus!
Possibly PSSD from October 1998...just didn't realise what I was suffering from! (pre internet)
Vercingétorix

Twentyoneguns wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:09 am https://uk.pharmagrade.store/product/pt ... sal-spray/

Can't verify anything about this company myself....just what I've found using Google.
Ok, I'll look at this one.
Has somebody here already ordered from it ?
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Vercingétorix wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:55 am
Twentyoneguns wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:09 am https://uk.pharmagrade.store/product/pt ... sal-spray/

Ok, I'll look at this one.
Has somebody here already ordered from it ?
Look like a good idea and trial. Keep us updated!
climb

Unread post by climb »

This is something I've been interested in for a while, so might get on board with this too.

I don't think it's licensed for this purpose in the UK, although it is elsewhere. There have obviously been positive clinical trials on it going back quite a while.

For others who've bought this kind of product, how have you verified that the contents is what it says it is. I think some people have mentioned getting it checked by a lab. Would that seem like a good idea in this case, and how would you go about doing that?
Vercingétorix

Ok I've found a supplier for bremelanotide and received the product. The 2 first tries gave me only side effects. The third one at a higher dose (1.5 mg) was better, I had less side effects but it increased my libido to much higher than usually, and also my erections lasted much longer. It was even annoying as it lasted too long, especially night/morning erections. Unfortunately the erection quality was not better, it was the same as every day. I'll try a higher dose for the next time, maybe it will improve it.

I read Gixxer on this forum saying bremelanotide gave him rock hard erections but no improvement in libido. For me it was the reverse.

(For those who want to try it, ask me in pv if you want to know where I bought the drug)
Area1255_2021

Unread post by Area1255_2021 »

NapsGear has it, they ship to France.