More Fenclonine trials are direly needed!

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Meso

More Fenclonine trials are direly needed!

Unread post by Meso »

Hey guys/gals,

Some of my androgen-and-estrogen-insensitive patients have found relief on my demethylation regimen of Lithium Orotate + TRT (Trenbolone and/or supraphysiological TRT or T cream for females) + Progesterone. However, there are symptoms this regimen doesn't cover such as genital numbness and orgasmic intensity.

TRT raises estradiol, the latter increases serotonin synthesis within the dorsal raphae nucleus (DRN). This is problematic since it leads to more serotonin all over the CNS, making those 2 symptoms worse and blunting the positive effects of TRT on libido and erectile strength.

A solution to this would be a serotonin antagonist - but there are none that are selective enough to warrant an investigation. By depleting serotonin with Fenclonine, however, we can create an opposite state to SSRI's serotonergic flooding. This would not only potentiate the effects of the demethylation regimen, but also might directly reverse some of the SSRI root causes as I believe the brain is stuck in a state of inability to withdraw correctly from the SSRI (i.e. a state of high serotonin, due to SERT methylation or other unknown causes).

A solid trial with Fenclonine should be undertaken this way:
1- Fenclonine has to be lab-grade. I don't trust the ones bought from Alibaba or Amazon (*unless can be tested for active constituent and purity).
*In Canada (Vancouver) you can send in pretty much any chemical and they have special methods that’ll test it for its contents. https://getyourdrugstested.com/
2- Fenclonine must be taken for at least 2 months to allow for neuroplastic changes (opposite to SSRIs' adaptation period) to take effect.
3- Fenclonine trial must be repeated by several members. n=1 anecdotes would be useless for research.

If you are interested in trialing Fenclonine, please let us know about it. I personally am interested in trialing it myself for anhedonia but I don't know a lab-grade source for it that doesn't ask for documentations.

Thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts.
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
fellow1

Re: More Fenclonine trials are direly needed!

Unread post by fellow1 »

its all good, but there is no fenclonine on the market which would be accessible to us. And its quite crazy assumption that amazon would even sell something like that. Alibaba has just very few sketchy sellers.
Janie

Unread post by Janie »

Hi Meso. How much time was needed to see improvements on this protocol? Thanks!
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

fellow1 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:39 pm its all good, but there is no fenclonine on the market which would be accessible to us. And its quite crazy assumption that amazon would even sell something like that. Alibaba has just very few sketchy sellers.
This is a quote from another member:
Both a peptide/cfs discord group and a biohacker discord group that I belong to use a vendor in Eastern Europe called Janoshik to test their peptides and steroids. Apparently he can test a wide range of substances and is reliable (they have sent substances to him without telling him what it is and he has provided accurate results).

https://janoshik.com/
If someone could use this to confirm Fenclonine bought on Alibaba is legit then we have a valid source.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Janie wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:45 am Hi Meso. How much time was needed to see improvements on this protocol? Thanks!
A couple of months usually.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

I will need to order some of this (Somewhere?) to trial.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:43 pm I will need to order some of this (Somewhere?) to trial.
There are online labs that can synthesize it for you but you need to have a fake company (fake email). They won't ask questions because they don't care as long as they are not sending the stuff to home address.