3 day Window from Psilocybin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
flexstar13

3 day Window from Psilocybin

Unread post by flexstar13 »

Mushrooms gave me a 3 day window. What does this mean for further treatment?

I took 0,3 gr dried mushrooms and my libido skyrocketed the next afternoon. I would say all my symptoms felt 90% cured for 3 days:

libido was better than pre pssd
got random erections from thoughts
numbness significantly better
size and consistency of penis like pre pssd (in pssd it is shrinked in length and width and soft consistency)
Orgasms so much better
sperm volume from 1 drip to a lot
sperm shot instead of dropping

Then suddenly my genitals started to burn and everything went back to baseline.

So what does this mean for further treatment. Psylocibin works on 5ht2a rezeptor. So there seems to be a problem. Are there too less rezeptors, to many, or what is going on and how could this be fixed.

Go the same route week for week? Take a higher dose that rezeptors downregulate? Somebody has an Idea?
Impermanence

Re: 3 day Window from Psilocybin

Unread post by Impermanence »

Actually i was thinking trying Psylo and MDMA like a guy did and recovered from it. Psylocibin upregulate 5HT2A but only 24 or 48h hours later, before there's internalysation of the receptor. Psylo also work with 5HTRA1 and probably with many other stuff like methylation, AMPA and so. The thing is that after MDMA there's down regulation for many months of 5HT2A. So maybe, using both could be beneficial in this way. I don't know. Speaking of HPPD, i studied a lot about psychodelic and neurology and there isn't strong evidence for HPPD from psylo, almost all the cases were from LSD and the fews one with psylo were unclear and always mixted with cannabis, alcohol and MDMA.
That's clear its not riskless to combine MDMA and Mushrooms but this is not supposed to be the worst combo and many people use it to party.
Last edited by Impermanence on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flexstar13

I tried MDMA alone maybe 3 times while I had pssd. it did not have any effect. When it downregulates the receptor und psylocibin upregulates it, why should this be beneficial? It sound more they neutralize each other.

So going on microdosing maybe 2-3 times a week is only a treatment and not a possible cure. maybe a heroic dose? When I would try mdma und mushrooms at the same time, does it matter what I start with?
Impermanence

To be more clear what i wanted to say (sorry i'm not a good english speaker) the 5HTR2A are maybe more a 'side effect' of the mushrooms than the cure itself (that could be other thing) and maybe that's why severals people didn't benefit anything from psylo alone or from MDMA alone but one guy did from both. I know one guy is very little but as far as i know he's the only one who test this. Few people recovered from SJW or inositol but few people out of how many? I'm suppose to know the brain quite well as far it's my job and i did a lot or research on PSSD but actually i don't really have a good theory about PSSD, that's why i don't speak so often in this forum. We can try to hypothetise how things could work but that's to tricky. 5HTRA1 is supposed to be involved, why nothing involving 5HTRA1 (like garlic, rhodiola,SJW etc) work? For me the most probable is something dealing with epigenetic but not sure and trying to play chimist (like i'm actually doing by taking CoQ10 and Astaxhantin for hypomethylate) is not riskless. After one and half year of PSSD, thanks to this forum, i dont want to loose time, money and health with supplement wich failed in 99,9% of people or maybe 100%. I was also thinking about NSI 189 since the story of recovery but there's doubt so don't know.
flexstar13

Yeah I know the guy who recovered. I talked to him and he took both alone a several times but did only recover when doing them together. I will ask him the exact dose he took. Where you from? I’m not a native speaker myself… I am from Germany.
Impermanence

1) I'm from France!
2)I couldn't recommend you advice but for me o would start with little dose of mushroom first (like 1g) wait for the effect and maybe try MDMA after 45min when the effect of mushroom is there. I think it's better to start like this because in my experience mushrooms are more unpredictable and may last more time.
3) You're now back to baseline, do you feel like before or little better or little worst? To know if upregulation of 5HT2a if beneficial or harmful. Because upregulation of this receptor is suspected for the long lasting anti depressor and anti anxiety effect
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

flexstar13 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:35 pm Mushrooms gave me a 3 day window. What does this mean for further treatment?

I took 0,3 gr dried mushrooms and my libido skyrocketed the next afternoon. I would say all my symptoms felt 90% cured for 3 days:

libido was better than pre pssd
got random erections from thoughts
numbness significantly better
size and consistency of penis like pre pssd (in pssd it is shrinked in length and width and soft consistency)
Orgasms so much better
sperm volume from 1 drip to a lot
sperm shot instead of dropping

Then suddenly my genitals started to burn and everything went back to baseline.

So what does this mean for further treatment. Psylocibin works on 5ht2a rezeptor. So there seems to be a problem. Are there too less rezeptors, to many, or what is going on and how could this be fixed.

Go the same route week for week? Take a higher dose that rezeptors downregulate? Somebody has an Idea?
So erections became as good as pre pssd that day? Any cognitive or emotional notices, sleep? Any comparisons to inositol experience?
flexstar13

[/quote]
So erections became as good as pre pssd that day? Any cognitive or emotional notices, sleep? Any comparisons to inositol experience?
[/quote]

Sleep was horrible. Could not sleep two nights. I could listen to music and enjoy it so much.
But I have the feeling that my glance is now more numb then before. Don’t know if I can give it another shot. I am frightened now
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

I would recommend you to become familiar with this case https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... =post_body