Why did consuming omega 3 fish oil made PSSD worse?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ihatelexapro444

Why did consuming omega 3 fish oil made PSSD worse?

Unread post by ihatelexapro444 »

Every time I start taking omega 3 fish oil, my PSSD worsens, albeit it appears to be capable of reverting to its original state upon stopping the supplement. I'm still unsure why it makes it worse, considering isn't this supposed to be an extremely good and strong supplementation for the brain? I've read that omega-3 fish oil can help to down-regulate 5ht2c receptors and boost dopamine transmission to the frontal cortex, as well as increasing testosterone level in men.

"https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2758861"

"Fish Oil
These benefits may be attributed in part to fish oil's influence on dopamine regulation. For instance, one rat study observed that a fish-oil-enriched diet increased dopamine levels in the frontal cortex of the brain by 40% and enhanced dopamine binding capabilities ( 42 )"

I also started taking vitamin D and l-theanine, which I'm also sure it made my PSSD worse, especially the 0 dopamine feeling during orgasm, which I'd never experienced previously.
ErgogenicHealth

Re: Why did consuming omega 3 fish oil made PSSD worse?

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Both of these supplements make my PSSD worse. I avoid like the plague now.
ihatelexapro444

Unread post by ihatelexapro444 »

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:05 pm Both of these supplements make my PSSD worse. I avoid like the plague now.
was it omega 3 and vitamin d? what about l-theanine?
highman

Unread post by highman »

Omega-3 with high concentrate EPA and DHA help to heal dopamine and help to get errection more quickly.
Sb919

Unread post by Sb919 »

I've read a few things about omega 3's increasing acetylcholine.

Whenever I take fish oil it seems to make me incredibly depressed the following few days. Not 100% sure why. Haven't tried any other choline supplements yet to see if that is the problem.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

ihatelexapro444 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:31 pm
ErgogenicHealth wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:05 pm Both of these supplements make my PSSD worse. I avoid like the plague now.
was it omega 3 and vitamin d? what about l-theanine?
It's the Omega 3... Not good for my brain. Just prefer seafood. Theanine is also bad for me.