RHODIOLA ROSEA - 5-HT1A Influencer

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ErgogenicHealth

Re: RHODIOLA ROSEA - 5-HT1A Influencer

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Leb89 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 am Hi,

Does SJW help you permanently if you take it daily?

SJW alone can bring me up to an 8/10 after a few doses, which is amazing.

The issue is that the effects do not LAST upon cessation. They do linger for a few days, and then eventually the numbness sets in.

I also crash so hard from such simple things like Zinc supps, Ginger, potatoe starch etc.

Also worth noting, I tried literally 6 different brands of SJW... only the Ze 117 had a positive effect.
ErgogenicHealth

finities infinities wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:33 am Looks perfect. 5ht1a increase+5ht3 decrease, is good combo to temporal lobe overactivity and ,,animals eating animals" hyperempathy thought.

If you do try it, let us know.

I've been dosing it the last few days. It has given me the best sleeps of my life... Honestly, 8 hours straight. Unfortunately I also used Tongkat Ali the other day, which may have crashed me, as it has in the past.

Did you ever use Ashwagandha by any chance?
ErgogenicHealth

Naczoz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:37 pm First of all this shady ErgogenicHealth guy does not have PSSD. He claimed to get one after ashwaganda lol. Also he recommends trazodone and other dangerous shit. I think its vise to keep this in mind.
Can you please stop insulting me. My mission is to bring awareness and research to this community. And if you keep claiming I don't have PSSD, you are edging me on. This is not friendly behaviour.

Oh and by the way, if you think I am the only guy who got PSSD-like symptoms from ashwagandha, you might want to think again:
https://www.ergogenic.health/blog/ashwa ... and-apathy
ErgogenicHealth

finities infinities wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:01 pm I'm gonna buy it. It responds well to ondansetron. I'm curious how much I have to take to desensitize my 5ht3.

You respond well to ondansetron? What do you get from this compound?

Also, if you do use Rhodiola, please report back your experiences.
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

Ondansetron in high doses works a bit like fenclonine / buspirone / lamotrigine for me, but less effective. It slightly reduces my symptoms and terror anxiety, overawareness.
I wonder how much rhodiola should I take to desensitize the 5ht3 receptors. 5ht3 seems to be the worst serotonin receptors, others seem good and opposite action (especially 5ht1a, 5ht2a and 5ht4 are very good, because inhibit temporal lobe and danger, empathy ,,animals eating animals" overmorality feeling ( insula, amygdala etc)). I react very very good to 5ht1a and 5ht4 agonist.
I took ashwagandha before PSSD without detectable effect. Because before PSSD it was very difficult to develop symptoms for me. SSRIs were like water. After PSSD does not tolerate anything that increases serotonin levels, as it immediately causes terror symptoms.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Anyone experienced increased fatigue, maybe even increased brainfog with rhodiola?
This effect is rather instantly, but fair to say i have used it only for a couple days so-far.
My PE is also gone btw, without increasing ED as an ssri would, so it is not all bad.
BlackCat

Unread post by BlackCat »

Rhodiola made my PSSD worse.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

BlackCat wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:33 pm Rhodiola made my PSSD worse.
I would appreciate more details. How much were you taking for how long, how did it make you feel and what exactly got worse?
Thx
BlackCat

Unread post by BlackCat »

I took only like 3-4 tablets cause it also gave me diarrhea. Stopped quickly but it fucked up my libido a little extra. You might have a different response. We have different genetics and preexisting conditions.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Thanks. My experience indeed seems a bit different. My main question is if others recognize my experience and if it would be something that decreases over time or not