Vaporizer / Cannabis

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
CN9

Vaporizer / Cannabis

Unread post by CN9 »

Hi Community,

***Only recommended to those who already smoke***

Pure Cannabis with a Vaporizer helps me with sensation.

Feel less numb downstairs.

More arousal.

But I do it excessively (0,5 gr over hours).
The good side of vapering is you have practically zero sides of Smoking pot (with tobacco): no Anxiety, nausea, palpitations and queasy feelings I USE TO GET.

Berberine and "antihistaminergic" probiotics also improved my baseline.
arahant

Re: Vaporizer / Cannabis

Unread post by arahant »

CN9 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:53 am Hi Community,

More arousal.

The good side of vapering is you have practically zero sides of Smoking pot (with tobacco): no Anxiety, nausea, palpitations and queasy feelings I USE TO GET.

Do you mean CBD vape?

I am asking because THC can be pretty bad in producing paranoia, somatization, and other delusions.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Broken

Unread post by Broken »

I personally benefit from vapourisation. Depending upon the strain, I feel energised and sociable or more thoughtful and intuitively connected with the world. Music, food and masturbation are enhanced too.

While it is true that THC can induce nastiness like paranoia, distress and intrusive thoughts, the key is to limit consumption. At the very most I indulge in two ounces (nearly fifty seven grammes) each year. Do not feel obligated to vape every single day, there is a time and place for everything.

One can experiment with a vape pipe used in tandem with a cigarette lighter. There is a learning curve involved as well as the caveat that vapouriser highs are almost exclusively mental in nature (meaning no "body load" or uncomfortably heavy/spacey feeling.) Regardless I am able to finely control doses at a negligible cost.

Fair warning: the first time I got high after Effexor withdrawal resulted in my body twitching and throbbing uncontrollably. These flutters and spasms disappeared with subsequent use yet the initial duress was excruciating. Be careful!
2010~2012: Prozac, Concerta, Wellbutrin (no effects)
2012~2018: Effexor with 150 mg being typical dose. Weaned off March, reinstatement in June, abrupt cessation in September.
Severe ED, less ejaculate, definitive shrinkage, lack of libido, anhedonia.
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

No. NO.

Cannabis will make you temporarilly feel better but will worsen you over time. Cannabis is known to make people who stop it anhedonic and unresponding to music, emotionally nimb too because it desensitizes post synaptic 5ht1a.

None of us had a recovery from weed/pot and you can bet your ass we all indulged in it to cope at a certain moment in our pssd.

If it was a cure, we would have known by now. Weed is the most consumed drug of abuse in the world.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Delfador wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:50 pm No. NO.

Cannabis will make you temporarilly feel better but will worsen you over time. Cannabis is known to make people who stop it anhedonic and unresponding to music, emotionally nimb too because it desensitizes post synaptic 5ht1a.

None of us had a recovery from weed/pot and you can bet your ass we all indulged in it to cope at a certain moment in our pssd.

If it was a cure, we would have known by now. Weed is the most consumed drug of abuse in the world.
Agreed. Great points 👍
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Delfador

Yeah man... next thing you know, some dehydrated person would make a post about how their pssd improved by drinking a gallon of water a day and post a bunch of research about the importance of hydration for libido as if they just invented drinking water.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Delfador wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:50 pm No. NO.

I agree with this.

I have 4 (FOUR!) patients who crashed severely after doing some cannabis with PSSD. I had to write a warning thread about it:
Please AVOID doing weed/cannabis/THC
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
CN9

Unread post by CN9 »

arahant wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:32 pm
CN9 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:53 am Hi Community,

More arousal.

Do you mean CBD vape?

I am asking because THC can be pretty bad in producing paranoia, somatization, and other delusions.
thc
CN9

Unread post by CN9 »

Delfador wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:49 pm Yeah man... next thing you know, some dehydrated person would make a post about how their pssd improved by drinking a gallon of water a day and post a bunch of research about the importance of hydration for libido as if they just invented drinking water.
very st...d comparison.

@All others:
I said, it helps, I didn't say it cures.

Everything that helps, even if only for minutes, is important to experience and observe and you all are welcome to question the reasons to get a better picture of what qe call PSSD
Delfador

I am stupid indeed as you say.

I went on to vape THC lately and it brought me back to the starting point: full blown pssd.

You've been warned people...