how to cure yourself?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Pawel.07

Re: how to cure yourself?

Unread post by Pawel.07 »

could you describe what mass symptoms of pssd? Are they large? does it concern only libido or erectile dysfunction too? He writes that fluvoxamine causes libido disorders not very often. If combined with fluvoxamine buspirone, will the disturbances be less?
Pawel.07

Now I am on 50 mg of fluvoxamine and the libido is much lower than on duloxetine 60 mg. How do you explain it? it was worse only on escitalopram 20 mg
Pawel.07

Is inositol (vitamin B8) helpful in the treatment of sexual dysfunction while taking medication, or better if I take it after discontinuing antidepressants? My point is that when I start taking it now, if I stop taking antidepressants, she will no longer work because the drugs destroy its therapeutic effect and will become ineffective during PSSD therapy without antidepressants ...
Benji19912

Unread post by Benji19912 »

arahant wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:23 pm
Pawel.07 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 am Do you think if I take a high dose of fluvoxamine and buspirone or tianeptyna will not disturb libido?

I am sorry.

I am not qualified to answer questions such as that, and I don't think the internet is the proper place, it's just to talk about experiences.

Especially when you are considering stopping or changing your medication.

There's no guarantee that you would react the same way others' reported.

That is a decision that should be made based on medically accurate advice, personalized to the particular patient - by a qualified person.

I hope you can find a way to ease your issues.
Which doctor in the world is qualified to give advice on a condition which has no known treatment and is barely recognised by anyone worldwide?
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Benji19912 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:28 am
arahant wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:23 pm
Pawel.07 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 am Do you think if I take a high dose of fluvoxamine and buspirone or tianeptyna will not disturb libido?

I am sorry.

I am not qualified to answer questions such as that, and I don't think the internet is the proper place, it's just to talk about experiences.

Especially when you are considering stopping or changing your medication.

There's no guarantee that you would react the same way others' reported.

That is a decision that should be made based on medically accurate advice, personalized to the particular patient - by a qualified person.

I hope you can find a way to ease your issues.
Which doctor in the world is qualified to give advice on a condition which has no known treatment and is barely recognised by anyone worldwide?
If you read his posts properly, you will notice he is still taking medication for OCD. Regarding doctors, they exists, including the one I found. But they are not on the internet giving neuro-bulshit probes for checking down/up regulation of sero, glutamate, dopamine pathways.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)