First compound to try for sensitivity or orgasm?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
JP1985

Re: First compound to try for sensitivity or orgasm?

Unread post by JP1985 »

Jaxx wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:59 pm Anti Psychotics and a serotonin precursor supplement (i meant 5htp)
What would you suggest would be a good compound to start with first Jaxx?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

arahant wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:51 pm
JP1985 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am Is there much chance any of them can make things worse? Is inositol a safe-ish option too? I’d rather start with lowest risk things first
There's no such a thing as "risk free" life. I have seen people claiming "things worse" after taking "homeopathy pills" , which is prescribed as pure placebo, but in this case was a good example of nocebo.
I have heard of people who took only one 5mg pill of buspirone, got a mild dizziness and misinterpreted it as "damaging the brain" and panicked enough to visit the ER while "trying to save his life from brain damage."
Better look for results in studies and reported side effects from clinical trials, than asking people in forums if "is this safe?". We can easily get a feedback like the examples above.

Fear of "make things worse" can put us on a dead end. Depending on how big is this fear, it's better take nothing a look for CBT psychotherapy before.
I just saw buspirone fixed your sensitivity problems on another thread. What dosage do you take? I’m willing to give this a try! Do you drink alcohol? I’ve decided I’m going to try stop so I can give the meds chance to properly work
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

JakeLawe wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 am Give a shot to both: Buspirone and Bethanechol.

Probably don't take too much Bethanechol at once though, but restores acetylcholine which, gives sensitivity, if I'm correct.

Buspirone for anxiety/ stress/ depression.

I'd avoid SJW I haven't tried it myself but have read is like a super ssri of sorts and can give cataracts (which can be repaired with simple surgery but still)

I've been a few days on buspirone low doses and I'm already ejaculating, if still not yet as before, better...
I think I’m going to try these 2 mate especially as I have the weak pee stream so the bethanechol could help that! I wonder should I try bethanechol first? What dosage do you suggest? As I’m sure you’ve done all your research on it. Cheers
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
JakeLawe

Unread post by JakeLawe »

JP1985 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:33 am
JakeLawe wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 am Give a shot to both: Buspirone and Bethanechol.

Probably don't take too much Bethanechol at once though, but restores acetylcholine which, gives sensitivity, if I'm correct.

Buspirone for anxiety/ stress/ depression.

I'd avoid SJW I haven't tried it myself but have read is like a super ssri of sorts and can give cataracts (which can be repaired with simple surgery but still)

I've been a few days on buspirone low doses and I'm already ejaculating, if still not yet as before, better...
I think I’m going to try these 2 mate especially as I have the weak pee stream so the bethanechol could help that! I wonder should I try bethanechol first? What dosage do you suggest? As I’m sure you’ve done all your research on it. Cheers
First of all, mind you it all may be placebo, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work! for some of us at least.

Your dose may be different than mine. I'm taking half a pill of Bethanechol 25 mg... doc said one pill 3 times a day for me, but Bethanechol can have an effect on the heart, nothing serious i read but since I'm pretty much a hypochondriac I feel it's effects at such low doses.. actually a quarter of a pill a day/ every two days seems better for me.

If you're more "normal" you may need couple pills a day idk. Bethahechol is a direct pro cholinergic.. SSRIs are anti cholinergic.

It will also alleviate: shrunk balls/tight scrotum, no sweat, dry eyes, mental fog, confusion, dry ejaculation... though i feel is the buspar reversing this last one for me.

On this note I feel Bethanechol due it's effect on modulating/ restoring acetylcholine is quite the potent nootropic! I didn't take it for this but I feel more focused and mental clearer when I take it. So anyone with mental fog/ confusion, due depression/sadness messing up with your muscarinic acetylcholine I'd say is worth a shot too.

Other than that, I'd suggest what I've been suggesting: focus on mental health instead (by any means you consider work for you) or more like focus on relaxing/having fun/peace of mind/don't focus but live life and accept your sensitivity and ups and downs of life with all it's joy and suckery to revert things.