Can i take Amino acids, Boron, Lithium oratate and SJW together?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Rudi

Can i take Amino acids, Boron, Lithium oratate and SJW together?

Unread post by Rudi »

Hello,
i will make a new experiment.

Can i take Citruline, NAC, Boron, Lithium oratate and SJW together? Or there are interactions?
Maybe can i take Berberine too?
Rudi

Re: Can i take Amino acids, Boron, Lithium oratate and SJW together?

Unread post by Rudi »

Push.
Please give me some information about this mix of Amino acids and Supplyments. I want to start this experiment.
Can i take this all together?
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

First of all, no one here will take accountability or be responsible for your side effects, so don't ask questions like that. You and only you can be blamed if your experiment goes wrong. I hope you understand that.
People here can give you harm reduction advice but it will always be conjecture and broscience. Everybody reacts differently.

Second of all, can you at least explain your reasoning behind the protocol? Where did you find it? What do you hope to achieve with this combo?

Third of all: while I see no interractions in your stack, sjw and berberin can be dangerous by themselves. Berberin can be very dangerous if you're diabetic and can give you dangerous hypoglycemia and interact with metformin. Sjw inhibits most cytochromes in the liver, which will considerably raise the half life of any medicine you take. It is also a potent sndri and has a long elimination half life.
Rudi

Unread post by Rudi »

Delfador wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 pm First of all, no one here will take accountability or be responsible for your side effects, so don't ask questions like that. You and only you can be blamed if your experiment goes wrong. I hope you understand that.
Yes. This is clear for me. I never want to make others responsible.
Delfador wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 pm People here can give you harm reduction advice but it will always be conjecture and broscience. Everybody reacts differently.
Also ok.
Delfador wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 pm Second of all, can you at least explain your reasoning behind the protocol? Where did you find it? What do you hope to achieve with this combo?
All this amino acids and minerals and herbs can help with PSSD. So i thought, why not experience all together. Maybe the effect is much better, than with a single treatment.
So i want to know, if there are any interactions between this amino acids and herbs. So i only want to know, from Users here, if they know interactions. Because here are some experienced Users.
Delfador wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 pm Third of all: while I see no interractions in your stack, sjw and berberin can be dangerous by themselves. Berberin can be very dangerous if you're diabetic and can give you dangerous hypoglycemia and interact with metformin. Sjw inhibits most cytochromes in the liver, which will considerably raise the half life of any medicine you take. It is also a potent sndri and has a long elimination half life.
Thanks. This are things for example, i want to know.
Delfador

Honestly, berberine and sjw are not dangerous if you know what you're doing. But if you experiment with sjw you will need to be extra careful with ANY other drug you take. You will need for example to avoid any serotoninergic effect you may get from other substances, including food.

Here is an anecdote that happened to me years ago with sjw:

I developped serotonine syndrome after eating copious amounts of some chicken that was cooked with too much saffron (it has a moderate SNDRI effect that I did not know about at that time) . But prior to that dinner, I had taken 200 mg of sjw in the morning, and 200 mg of sjw in the evening. Nothing crazy. But that dinner sent me to the ER haha... i thought I was dying... but in my confusion I fortunately realized what was going on and that helped the doctor.

The funny thing is that sjw by itself, is very safe. I had taken doses as high as 3000 or 4000 mg per day, with only mild anxiety as a side effect.

If you can get a benzo and cyproheptadine to keep in your emergency toolkit, it might help you mitigate any accidental serotonine interaction of sjw.
Rudi

Unread post by Rudi »

Delfador wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:27 am Honestly, berberine and sjw are not dangerous if you know what you're doing.
I have also taken SJW in higher dose in the past without problems.

So do you think it is better to take this mix of this Things without SJW?
Delfador

Rudi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
Delfador wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:27 am Honestly, berberine and sjw are not dangerous if you know what you're doing.
I have also taken SJW in higher dose in the past without problems.

So do you think it is better to take this mix of this Things without SJW?
No, as I said, I see no interactions in your stack. However, I also doubt it will work. And the only promising compound there is sjw so keep it 😁
rmichaelballow

Unread post by rmichaelballow »

Rudi wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:55 am Hello,
i will make a new experiment.

Can i take Citruline, NAC, Boron, Lithium oratate and SJW together? Or there are interactions?
Maybe can i take Berberine too?
I would leave the Berberine out. It will activate autoreceptor function at the first check (somatodendritic), which will stall progress or make symptoms worse.
Rudi

Unread post by Rudi »

rmichaelballow wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:31 am
I would leave the Berberine out. It will activate autoreceptor function at the first check (somatodendritic), which will stall progress or make symptoms worse.
Some guys told here, that Berberine helped them.