Proviron / hcg cycling

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
cdraham

Proviron / hcg cycling

Unread post by cdraham »

Hey guys, over on propeciahelp a few claimed they got better on proviron and then hcg.

Theres also the member Joekool that got cured from HCG.

One member posted a theory on why this might work and there are 2 regimes now that are gaba/proviron and then hcg. Several from the forum are trying this at the moment so im curious if any pssd sufferer thought about doing this too.
Trazohell

Re: Proviron / hcg cycling

Unread post by Trazohell »

The problem here is that people still cling to outdated theories such as excessive serotonin or low dopamine and go too little in the direction of changes in alpha reductase caused by epigenetic changes.
Most cured cases I have read took Proviron, HCG, TRT, Tamoxifen, Clomifen or a combination out this.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I have never tried proviron but I have experimented quite a bit with hormones. I’ve been in trt for about a year and have been using hcg as well. I also have tried test cream for a few months to focus on dht. While I will say I have had windows maybe a week or two at a time where I would have libido or better sensitivity, or could have sex without a pill, it’s never consistently been better and it has never felt like a fix for me. I’ve tried several different protocols and have had my test levels from the 600s all the way up to the 1500s and again never had anything consistent
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I’m still on trt and hcg as I’m trying to stay consistent with that while I trial some other pharmaceuticals as I don’t want to change too much at one time. And while it probably helps some with eq, on a regular basis I still have lack of desire, arousal and flaccid shrinkage
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

Trazohell wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:02 pm The problem here is that people still cling to outdated theories such as excessive serotonin or low dopamine and go too little in the direction of changes in alpha reductase caused by epigenetic changes.
Most cured cases I have read took Proviron, HCG, TRT, Tamoxifen, Clomifen or a combination out this.
Because many of us are already on different dosages of HRT and see little or no improvement.

Manipulating androgens is easy. Raising Dopamine is not.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

i injected proviron for a few weeks and couldn't tell any difference, it's 50x more bioavailable according to some patent, and a fellow bb said it made him more aggressive

but as every other hormone it didn't work for me after PSSD
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

Delfador wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:17 pm
Trazohell wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:02 pm The problem here is that people still cling to outdated theories such as excessive serotonin or low dopamine and go too little in the direction of changes in alpha reductase caused by epigenetic changes.
Because many of us are already on different dosages of HRT and see little or no improvement.

Manipulating androgens is easy. Raising Dopamine is not.
People also tried to raise Dopamine with D-Agonists, Mucuna/L-Dopa, MAO-B... nothing. So *shoulders shrug*
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

Don't get me wrong trazohell, while 200 mg per week of test E does reliably give me strong morning woods, it does nothing for libido. My Estradiol is also in optimal range near the upper limit, but libido is totally absent.

I can't even have an erection despite physical stimulation.

You know what does that tell me? There are strong inhibitory pathways involved in my pssd, and they are certainly 5ht and dopamine related because SJW gave me windows of libido in the past
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

Another recovery using Proviron on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... y_of_hope/
I was on Zoloft for about 9 months. Ranging from 25mg to 100mg. To be honest I don’t remember much from this time. It all was kinda a blur. I was literally a zombie, I wasn’t depressed but I wasn’t really living either.

Pssd symptoms upon taper and quitting

No libido. I don’t know how to explain it but I had no drive for sex. I could start and get hard but would be totally fine not cumming because I had no drive to. Maybe a little cuz I know it would feel could but none of that savage primal drive I was used to.

Genital numbing. Like my dick was numb. In no way was sex or masturbation pleasurable, other then the organism which was always extremely disappointing and extremely hard to get to.

Delayed orgasm. I would really need to work at it, especially if it was with someone, it would take time.

Anyway upon quitting 7 months ago I did not improve sexually after quitting Zoloft. I still had no libido and genital numbness. It lasted for months, I tried all the libido substances you’ve read about Maca, tongkat ali, etc to no avail. Finally I decided to try this one drug known as proviron which is a dht. It was designed for men with low libido and depression. It does not raise testosterone or effect hormones at dosages lower then 75mg. Anyway a week after taking it at 25mg/day I noticed for the first time in literally over a year I had some sense of a libido and a much more sensitive dick. After a month or so I ran out and as a result stopped. Weird thing i still feel normal again all most as of proviron flicked the switch back on the Zoloft turned off. I’m not sure if it will work for anyone but a month of proviron seemed to get me back to pre ssri levels.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Where do people get these things? Do people have prescriptions (I guess they require one). Or from some guy at the gym who swears it's the real deal?