PAS/PFS/PSSD treatment, critique and correct, Please! (Test Results Attached)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
capitalCK

Re: PAS/PFS/PSSD treatment, critique and correct, Please! (Test Results Attached)

Unread post by capitalCK »

finities infinities wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:26 am Avoid any methyl donors. I found out for myself what they are doing with me. But at least I know what caused my problem 3 years ago.
Cannabigerol is strong alpha 2 agonist, and downregulate this in long term use, this is bad for society life. Low alpha2 ( high norepinephrine) create very empathetic, emotional, morality disgust, and rage, PTSD like state. Alpha 2 blunt emotion/empathy and emotional memory and induce sexy masculine blunting feeling.
Why avoid methyl donors?
finities infinities

Re: PAS/PFS/PSSD treatment, critique and correct, Please! (Test Results Attached)

Unread post by finities infinities »

Sex hormones silences and dopamine receptor silences ( D1 and D2)+ neurotransmitters depletion ( dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin and histamine).
capitalCK

Unread post by capitalCK »

finities infinities wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm Sex hormones silences and dopamine receptor silences ( D1 and D2)+ neurotransmitters depletion ( dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin and histamine).
Thanks. Are you being charged by the word? Your message is too short/without enough context so I'm having a hard time what you mean. But thank you for answering, noentheless.