High dose magnesium and detoxing

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
JP1985

Re: High dose magnesium and detoxing

Unread post by JP1985 »

john099 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:17 pm It would make sense that magnesium helps sexual issues - because it helps relax the pelvic floor - a lot of the sexual dysfunction we experience is due to tight pelvic floor. There are people on a CPPS forum that also experience benefits to sexual issues from magnesium. I just ordered some and will see if it helps.
Which magnesium did they have success with? Glycinate or Citrate? Not sure what the difference is but when I check amazon it comes up with both them? And if any idea on mg to take that would be helpful too, thanks
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

JP1985 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:31 pm
john099 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:17 pm It would make sense that magnesium helps sexual issues - because it helps relax the pelvic floor - a lot of the sexual dysfunction we experience is due to tight pelvic floor. There are people on a CPPS forum that also experience benefits to sexual issues from magnesium. I just ordered some and will see if it helps.
Which magnesium did they have success with? Glycinate or Citrate? Not sure what the difference is but when I check amazon it comes up with both them? And if any idea on mg to take that would be helpful too, thanks
The topic was started because Frankg1178 said that Magnesium glycinate helped him with erections and libido. I have also bought magnesium glycinate based on this topic. I got the 400mg tablets. Thus, I take one tablet twice a day. I have been taking it for 3-4 days now. I haven't noticed any significant improvement yet. I hope to see some improvement soon.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

defmyst wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:19 am
The topic was started because Frankg1178 said that Magnesium glycinate helped him with erections and libido. I have also bought magnesium glycinate based on this topic. I got the 400mg tablets. Thus, I take one tablet twice a day. I have been taking it for 3-4 days now. I haven't noticed any significant improvement yet. I hope to see some improvement soon.
Did the magnesium help you in the end Defmyst?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

JP1985 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:49 am
defmyst wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:19 am

Did the magnesium help you in the end Defmyst?
No. It did nothing. I took it for more than a month. Absolutely zero impact.