Cure attempt #2 (in-progress / initial findings)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Jaxx

Re: Cure attempt #2 (in-progress / initial findings)

Unread post by Jaxx »

Meso wrote:[Update 6]
15-12-2019 (Day-Month-Year)

This is the final update on the DXM/nalt trial. It's been so long since last update and emotional/hedonistic improvements never returned. Sexual improvements still remain, though.

Symptoms:
Libido: 9/10
Erections: 7/10
Orgasms: 10/10
Hedonistic response: 3/10
Emotional response: 1/10
Cognition: 3/10

This means that DXM/nalt worked to centrally upregulate AR and restore some negative feedback loop on serotonin, but the effects are moderate and don't target peripheral AR. I still have peripheral issues such as loss of muscle mass, hair problems, high-pitch voice, and mild ED, etc.

I'm now trialing another regimen that targets all central and peripheral AR/ER issue as well as the shortcomings of this previous trial (including cognitive symptoms). I'll keep the details secret and I retain the right to report the regimen here or abstain from doing so, regardless of the outcome.

I'm keeping the details secret this time around since many people have shown impulsiveness and irresponsible behavior with the DXM/nalt trial. For example people trying it without any precautionary measures, some trying mega high doses of DXM without having high serotonin (no probing + against my advice), and even some trying it after quitting SRIs for less than 1 month!
i thought the resensitising of girk channels was the key mechanism of dxm/nalt, you think the ar effect were perhaps more important?
Also, you mentioned feeling more energy in the beginning, did this effect maintain (pre-concussion)
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Jaxx wrote: i thought the resensitising of girk channels was the key mechanism of dxm/nalt, you think the ar effect were perhaps more important?
Also, you mentioned feeling more energy in the beginning, did this effect maintain (pre-concussion)
Both are important. The regimen has lowered central serotonin as evident by reversal of anorgasmia and re-introduction of pre-PSSD premature ejaculation.

Lowering serotonin and upregulating AR expression weren't enough to restore the emotional/hedonistic responses. As per the new research review findings, the improvements in blunted affect and anhedonia (as well as anxiety) could be mediated through a compensatory mGluR5 upregulation in relation to NMDA antagonism. Ketamine, which isn't a GIRK antagonist, can also restored the emotional response - which means it's not GIRK-related. These improvements would then be temporary since NMDA receptors end up being upregulated and mGluR5 downregulated again.

A good question here is: what has caused mGluR1/5 to be hypoactive in PSSD? why is there a PFC dysfunction in PSSD? the answer could be ER-alpha to beta imbalance.
PSSD Consultations: Click Here
Q&A session 1: HTML
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

I was wondering if anybody else has tried this, and made any progress. This is by far the most successful trial to address sexual symptoms, using deduction and theory, that I've seen.

I agree that getting NALT and DXM is not easy for everyone, and I assume it's why not many people have ultimately tried this.
AUserIUsedToKnow

Unread post by AUserIUsedToKnow »

The trial doesn't work, as most of what this website has to offer.
I'm reading to many errors and mistakes, but I dont have the time right now to pinpoint every single of them.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

AUserIUsedToKnow wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:22 am The trial doesn't work, as most of what this website has to offer.
I'm reading to many errors and mistakes, but I dont have the time right now to pinpoint every single of them.
You haven't tried it yourself so stop talking out of your ass. If you think this forum is useless then why are you here wasting everybody's time? If you want to be a waste of breath keep trolling and I'd be happy to ban you. :roll:

On topic, I personally know two people who were brave enough to trial this regimen and they got better.
PSSD Consultations: Click Here
Q&A session 1: HTML
Extremaduro

Unread post by Extremaduro »

Does that also reverse medication induced akathisia? Or is it a complete different story?