Attempting to cure/reverse my own PSSD

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Dallas80

Re: Attempting to cure/reverse my own PSSD

Unread post by Dallas80 »

Hi Mesolimbo, I have been an Italian boy with pssd for 17 years. I follow your work a lot and I have to give you my most sincere congratulations on how you are doing it. I would like to ask you questions, but first I have to tell you my story. I received pssd after a strong and constant intake of mdma (exstasy) about 5 years, where the first sexual dysfunctions started, then I went into depression and took Prozac for about 9 months, leaving him suddenly because he had made me one zombies and did nothing for depression. Now I have overcome depression for 13/14 years, I am an active and balanced sports person. I am now writing to you about my doubts. : We know that ecstasy goes to purify the serotonin in the brain, so after years I should have a low production of serotonin, so this should offset the fact that I hypothetically have downregulation receptors, something else I have strong improvements with 'hiring (as needed) of thc .. Where for a few hours the libido comes back as pre-pssd ... Another thing that really worked for me even if for 15 days it was the MSm powder .. Then for homeostasis everything has vanished. Now I ask you what you think. If I have not been clear, please contact me, I will try to be more, thanks and good work
JayR

Unread post by JayR »

Been experimenting with Wild Jujube lately - it seems to improve flaccid hang size and OCD...consistent with its properties as a serotonin antagonist.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171860
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

Meso, you think it would be a good idea taking shrooms whit baclofen? People report here that they no longer have an emotional trip after SSRI usage.
If baclofem restored emotions, isnt a good idea to take it whit shrooms for an emotional trip?
voyteck

Unread post by voyteck »

JayR wrote:Been experimenting with Wild Jujube lately - it seems to improve flaccid hang size and OCD...consistent with its properties as a serotonin antagonist.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171860
Are you using semen as in the study or maybe fruit? Can you link to the product? What's your dosage?
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Final update on this experiment:
After a brutal adaptation period followed by great relief across all symptoms, I started noticing that I was getting more and more anhedonic and socially withdrawn, and the benefits waned off gradually over the days. I knew by then that tolerance was settling in rapidly and SJW wasn't enough to stop it.

On the 6th of June, I'd decided to quit taking Vortioxetine. This had sent me far below my baseline with deep depression, anhedonia, and further social isolation (plus all the sexual stuff). I've only started getting back to my baseline today with depression clearing up a bit.

I think SJW is good enough to upregulate postsynaptic 5HT1A only if it's not being concurrently activated by some other agent. SJW looks to be more a "recovery aid" than a tolerance preventing agent.

Conclusion:
As with trial-and-error, things can always go both ways and, unfortunately, this time it went very sour for me. That's the cost of experimenting and a cost I accept.

On the bright side, I'm more assured that my own PSSD is postsynaptic serotonergic in nature, since the improvements occurred only after the adaptation had passed. So, there's that.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

@Meso

Sorry that it didn't go so well. But thank you for your experimentation and sharing the results with us.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Trillbo Swaggins

Unread post by Trillbo Swaggins »

So what's next then?
br-pssd

Unread post by br-pssd »

Dallas80 wrote:Hi Mesolimbo, I have been an Italian boy with pssd for 17 years. I follow your work a lot and I have to give you my most sincere congratulations on how you are doing it. I would like to ask you questions, but first I have to tell you my story. I received pssd after a strong and constant intake of mdma (exstasy) about 5 years, where the first sexual dysfunctions started, then I went into depression and took Prozac for about 9 months, leaving him suddenly because he had made me one zombies and did nothing for depression. Now I have overcome depression for 13/14 years, I am an active and balanced sports person. I am now writing to you about my doubts. : We know that ecstasy goes to purify the serotonin in the brain, so after years I should have a low production of serotonin, so this should offset the fact that I hypothetically have downregulation receptors, something else I have strong improvements with 'hiring (as needed) of thc .. Where for a few hours the libido comes back as pre-pssd ... Another thing that really worked for me even if for 15 days it was the MSm powder .. Then for homeostasis everything has vanished. Now I ask you what you think. If I have not been clear, please contact me, I will try to be more, thanks and good work

Have you tried sjw?

I was healing myself with SJW a year ago, I did great nonsense of taking MDMA for 3 days in a row and my pssd got worse, much worse, SJW does not seem enough to heal me now, it only gives me small effects.
How can I reverse the damage caused by MDMA?
any guess?
dangerwood

Unread post by dangerwood »

Mesolimbo wrote:Conclusion:
As with trial-and-error, things can always go both ways and, unfortunately, this time it went very sour for me. That's the cost of experimenting and a cost I accept.

On the bright side, I'm more assured that my own PSSD is postsynaptic serotonergic in nature, since the improvements occurred only after the adaptation had passed. So, there's that.

Disappointing you didn’t get the results you wanted but you should be proud of how far you made it. You have gotten further than any other PSSD member in understanding this shit. At least you know now that your body is capable of being 100% symptom free. Where do you go from here? Would cycling this regime be beneficial or would you hop back on the symptomatic relief?
We're all gonna make it brah
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

dangerwood wrote: Disappointing you didn’t get the results you wanted but you should be proud of how far you made it. You have gotten further than any other PSSD member in understanding this shit. At least you know now that your body is capable of being 100% symptom free. Where do you go from here? Would cycling this regime be beneficial or would you hop back on the symptomatic relief?
The results I wanted were not sustainable due to tolerance. Next: I want to know why those receptors are downregulated in the first place. DNA methylation could be the answer, but I think it's the lazy answer. I mean, we could blame virtually everything on DNA methylation and be done with it, but this will get us no where.

I think it's time to research how sex hormones regulate the postsynaptic 5HT1A receptors.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here