SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ch21

Re: SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Unread post by Ch21 »

I have took SJW for two days now and the numbness is higher und libido lower. I should stop?
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

Hi differently to the post above I tried SJW Remotive standardised to Hypericin with some sensitivity improvements but it also caused a lot of wakefulness so I had to stop.

Am looking at trying Perika andNow Foods but one says it’s standardised to 0.3% Hypericin and the other to 2% Hyperforin. Are they both doing the same thing? It’s not clear as they don’t say how much of the other chemical ie Hypericin/Hyperforin are in them

Thanks
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Hello please can someone reply to the last question?? Thanks
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

SJW has been tried by like hundreds of people and there’s only 2people who claim it cured them. They probably just got better with placebo or time. There’s not really any point in wasting your time with it. This thread kinda needs to die. Same with inositol and the other garbage we’ve all tried and didn’t do shit.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Many people had (short lived) windows, saying it is a placebo doesnt make sense
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

So literally only 2 people were cured by it? And how many did it make worse? Or is there no risk? If no risk I might still give it a go. I’m a year off meds now and could do with improving as I’m only 60%ish. Know it’s better than some but everyone’s aim is 100% 🙏 still hesitant to try though Incase it sets me back
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Ch21

Unread post by Ch21 »

I crashed on SJW. It gave me even more numbness and ED. It is dangerous as an SSRI. I don't believe in the healing stories. They just tempt you to do something stupid.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

What do you suffer from PSSD wise? What else have you tried? Which SJW did you try?
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Ch21

Unread post by Ch21 »

I have PSSD from two tablets of sertraline. So far I haven't tried anything else. I tried Laif 900 Balance from Bayer.
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

I have been meaning to post a little summary of the experiment for a while now, but haven't found the time to really sit down and say everything there is to say. Instead of delaying further I figured I would just post a functional summary for now and describe the details more fully in my own words on PSSDDDrugsAndRockAndRoll perhaps by next week.

I started SJW (Jamieson brand with standardized to 3% hyperforin and 0.3% hypericin) on December 18th 2019. You can go through the detailed logs I made in the thread in the thread to get the details on the dosing I took until getting up to my steady dose. From February 2020 until today I was taking 200 mg x 2 daily (one morning, one before bed). Here is the steady state SJW state I reached for all of that time.

Experimental Summary:

PSSD Baseline (January 5, 2016 - December 18, 2019):
------------------------------------------------------
Erection Hardness: 3/10
Erection Ease: 2/10
Erection Duration: 1/10
Pelvic Floor Relaxation for Erection: 1/10
Libido: 1/10
Orgasm Intensity: 5/10
Ejaculatory Volume: 2/10
Ejaculatory Viscosity: 3/10
Ejaculatory Force: 1/10
Morning wood frequency: 1/10 (I did not get morning wood at all for 4 years of PSSD)

SJW Steady State:
------------------------------------------------------
Erection Hardness: 7.5/10
Erection Ease: 6/10
Erection Duration: 3/10
Pelvic Floor Relaxation for Erection: 7/10
Libido: 4/10
Orgasm Intensity: 8/10
Ejaculatory Volume: 7/10
Ejaculatory Viscosity: 6/10
Ejaculatory Force: 7/10
Morning wood frequency: 7/10 (I notice getting morning wood very frequently now)

Overall this has been a very successful experiment that has transformed my outlook in a wide variety of ways. Keeping an erection without stimulation is currently the weakest point to my sexual health, but even without PDE5 inhibiting drugs I have regained the basic functional capability to enjoy sexual intimacy. My sexual health is still far from normal but is no longer absent in a binary sense. I am not "cured", but the current state of affairs is significantly more manageable than PSSD baseline

Additionally, I have not noticed any negative side effects from SJW since the early days of this experiment. As mentioned, I will detail my experiment further in a video on PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll in the near future.

Squirtle Squirtle!
-Squirtle

Link to PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8GM6 ... subscriber
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction