SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
brian6211

Re: SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Unread post by brian6211 »

Well it is when I'm off SSRIs I get feelings or thoughts that I find men attractive which is followed by destructive anxiety. When on SSRIs, I obsess on having sex with every woman and the OCD doesn't exist, until PSSD occurred which made me stop SSRIs.
Beetlebum

Unread post by Beetlebum »

brian6211 wrote:
Beetlebum wrote:
But let me ask you a question: Why the hell do you take an antidepressant, when you just got out of PSSD? That is the last option I would think of! There are so many alternatives to deal with anxiety and SJW is certainly not the first choice of them.
Well I'm glad you ask the question. Alternatives to deal with ACUTE & S E V E R E to the point that I wouldn't sleep the whole night? Look I try/tried: Magnesium, Inositol, Passionflower, Valerian, some Chinese remedy and other ones that I forget...to no avail!

Any suggestions for treating huge anxiety???? I want to hear it.....
Buspar could help. It is also known to be helpfull with pssd.
Last edited by Beetlebum on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beetlebum

brian6211 wrote:Well it is when I'm off SSRIs I get feelings or thoughts that I find men attractive which is followed by destructive anxiety.
Destructive anxiety? I think you should work on your attitude. It's okay to be gay! ;-)
brian6211

Unread post by brian6211 »

Beetlebum wrote:
brian6211 wrote:Well it is when I'm off SSRIs I get feelings or thoughts that I find men attractive which is followed by destructive anxiety.
Destructive anxiety? I think you should work on your attitude. It's okay to be gay! ;-)
Maybe wrong word, Severe anxiety instead. I'm sorry if you perceived it as bad. Of course it's ok to be gay. Here's a link for you of people obessing about their sexual orientation and OCD: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cu ... ons-in-ocd
Beetlebum

Sorry, I didn't know about this disorder. It is difficult to understand that one is afraid of being gay when he doesn't have anything against being gay. But this contradiction might be part of the disorder.
ssinus

Unread post by ssinus »

Hey Kramdrol,

Which brand did you take ? What I understand is that hyperforin is the main ingredient which affect dopamine, the higher % of it the better.
What I found is 3% max. Not sure about the brand though, so if anybody could advise - probably Jamieson St. Johns Wort ?
Beetlebum

Today is the 10th day of my SJW treatment. My penis was a bit more numb today than the previous days and the orgasm wasn't very great too. I rose my dose from 900 mg to 1350 mg yesterday, though. Maybe my nervous system has to adjust to the new dosage first. Overall feeling is pretty good. I still get these emotion-flashes which remind me that my capability of having positive emotions hasn't died yet. Playing computer games is a little bit fun too. I used to be a hardcore-gamer before I got PSSD. When my emotions got numb, I stopped playing. Windows where my condition becomes a little better have occured prior to my SJW treatment, but now they seem to be more often and more intense, but I am far away from being cured.
Beetlebum

Ok, that's it! Sexual side effects are kicking in. Takes ages until I cum. I stop.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Beetlebum wrote:Ok, that's it! Sexual side effects are kicking in. Takes ages until I cum. I stop.
I suggest tapering off slowly instead of just quitting. It may be a long shot, but that could possibly do something positive. It's worth a try IMO.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Beetlebum

Ghost wrote:
Beetlebum wrote:Ok, that's it! Sexual side effects are kicking in. Takes ages until I cum. I stop.
I suggest tapering off slowly instead of just quitting. It may be a long shot, but that could possibly do something positive. It's worth a try IMO.
I am too frightened by this stuff. :( I feel pretty good on it, though.