SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Rudi

Re: SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Unread post by Rudi »

I try also SJW. I began at Dec. 21th. I use Laif 900. I took one tablet a day. After some days i noticed increased libido. And i had a good morning wood some days and i also think i had better feeling in my genitals. But since one week, my no improvements and i did not get a morning wood anymore. And genitals are numb like before.

Do i use i too high dose?

Or should i go on and it will get better?

Sorry, but i did not post daily updates, because i did not want to stress myself.
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Rudi wrote:I try also SJW. I began at Dec. 21th. I use Laif 900. I took one tablet a day. After some days i noticed increased libido. And i had a good morning wood some days and i also think i had better feeling in my genitals. But since one week, my no improvements and i did not get a morning wood anymore. And genitals are numb like before.

Do i use i too high dose?

Or should i go on and it will get better?

Sorry, but i did not post daily updates, because i did not want to stress myself.
Very happy to see your post Rudi. Can you describe the details of your experiment in greater detail?

- What exact dates did you take Laif 900? Exact start date to end date. Can you confirm you are still taking it presently for all of us?
- What dosage did you take each time? Please describe the 1) Extract dose, 2) the Raw herb dose if available 3) The hypericin and hyperforin concentration of the product. I know you are taking Laif 900 but please include this information here anyway to avoid any misinformation caused by us looking up out of date product specification sheets or something like that.
- At what point in your experiment did you notice the pro-sexual effects starting? When did they begin to diminish?
- What is the overall state of your sexuality relative to PSSD baseline as of today? Please be as specific as possible.
- What other effects to your mood, cognitive performance, bodily sensation, and rest of your body functioning did you notice throughout the experiment? Did any of these effects last after the pro-sexual effects diminished? Please include any side effects here as well. Describe in as much detail as you can.

If English is not your first language feel free to write your post in whatever language you are most comfortable and simply translate it on google so that we can all understand you as clearly as possible. The trick here is to describe your experimental findings in as much detail as you can so we can interpret the results with the greatest possible confidence.

Your experiment sounds like a great success to me, as you clearly showed that SJW largely restored your PSSD symptoms. The transience of these effects merely depicts the dynamics of the dose-response relationship as your brain adapts to the presence of SJW over time. Answering the above questions will provide us with some very valuable information that could help greatly to further illuminate our understanding of the dynamics of the SJW dose-response relationship and motivate investigation into adapting SJW dosage over time to achieve consistently restorative effects.

Squirtle Squirtle!
-Squirtle
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
Rudi

Unread post by Rudi »

squirtleSquirtle wrote:- What exact dates did you take Laif 900? Exact start date to end date. Can you confirm you are still taking it presently for all of us?
I take it from Dec. 21th until now.
squirtleSquirtle wrote:- What dosage did you take each time? Please describe the 1) Extract dose, 2) the Raw herb dose if available 3) The hypericin and hyperforin concentration of the product. I know you are taking Laif 900 but please include this information here anyway to avoid any misinformation caused by us looking up out of date product specification sheets or something like that.
1 tablet a day. 900mg Extract. Raw herb i do not know. I do not know the hyperforin and hypercerin concentration.
squirtleSquirtle wrote:- At what point in your experiment did you notice the pro-sexual effects starting? When did they begin to diminish?
Some days after starting i noticed that i had more libido and morning wood. I think about two weeks after starting it began to diminish.
squirtleSquirtle wrote:- What is the overall state of your sexuality relative to PSSD baseline as of today? Please be as specific as possible.
Baseline:
No orgasm since years. Soft glans. Numb glans. Numb genitals. No feeling at sex. Low libido. Erection problems. Unable to hold erection, because no feeling. I feel no contraction at palvic floor when i come.

Now:
The same like above. But more libido and after one week of starting SJW i had sometimes a morning wood with hard glans and a little bit feeling in glans (but i think this was only because glans was hard). But this is now gone.
Libido is higher than baseline. But also very low.
squirtleSquirtle wrote:- What other effects to your mood, cognitive performance, bodily sensation, and rest of your body functioning did you notice throughout the experiment? Did any of these effects last after the pro-sexual effects diminished? Please include any side effects here as well. Describe in as much detail as you can.
Sometimes i felt more tension in my body. This is now sometimes also here. No side effects. No other effects. But i think this is normal for me, because i use Sertraline only for problems with sleeping.
squirtleSquirtle wrote:Your experiment sounds like a great success to me, as you clearly showed that SJW largely restored your PSSD symptoms.
No. The PSSD effects are not largely restored. It was only minimal improvement of libido and i got sometimes a moring wood. But no orgasm and no feeling at sex. Unable to have sex, because no feeling. And without feeling i cannot hold erection.
squirtleSquirtle wrote:The transience of these effects merely depicts the dynamics of the dose-response relationship as your brain adapts to the presence of SJW over time.
Therefore i asked for the dose. Maybe the dose was to high and i have to much SJW in my body and the effects are gone. But also maybe it was to less.
What do you think? Because you only take 200mg Extract. This is the important question for me. Please help me with this. Because i want to extend my experiment and do not want to stop it. But i think i need to adapt my dose.
squirtleSquirtle

Rudi wrote: And i had a good morning wood some days and i also think i had better feeling in my genitals. But since one week, my no improvements and i did not get a morning wood anymore. And genitals are numb like before.
How often did you get morning wood since PSSD, aside from over the course of your SJW experiment?
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Rudi

Unread post by Rudi »

squirtleSquirtle wrote:
Rudi wrote: And i had a good morning wood some days and i also think i had better feeling in my genitals. But since one week, my no improvements and i did not get a morning wood anymore. And genitals are numb like before.
How often did you get morning wood since PSSD, aside from over the course of your SJW experiment?
Not very often. I cannot remember, when i had the last morning wood before my SJW Experiment.This was really an improvement of SJW. And the morning wood from SJW was harder.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

It seems that more people had this temporarily effect, sadly.
squirtleSquirtle

Rudi wrote:
squirtleSquirtle wrote:
Not very often. I cannot remember, when i had the last morning wood before my SJW Experiment.This was really an improvement of SJW. And the morning wood from SJW was harder.
Precisely. This is extremely important data. We have yet more evidence that SJW has the effect of restoring the neurotransmitter functioning that governs penile erection. Morning wood is a physiological response completely separate from libido and the conscious aspects of sexuality and stimulation. This is a neurologically and hormonally excited response that PSSD effectively eliminates for most of us. Seeing the neurological mechanism that governs this being restored is incredibly powerful evidence that SJW reliably effects at least a significant subset of the altered and dysfunctional neurophysiological mechanisms that characterize PSSD. You also mentioned your libido was higher and erections were harder and better overall. This is a very big deal, even if you are not the first to report these outcomes by any means. It means that the pharmacological effects of SJW are the ones we are looking for in an absolute sense. Seeing this reliably again and again and AGAIN with the majority of attempts that use reputable SJW products is a very big deal, and I think that the significance of this has been significantly overlooked by this community over the years.
Now… much like a single coffee no longer makes you feel incredibly awake and focused if you drink 5 coffees every single day for a month (like me :p)… the dynamics of the dose response relationship for SJW are clearly significant as well, and are to date not well studied in the medical literature. So we unfortunately have to figure this out as a community through well documented experiments like Beatlebum’s, Ghost’s, my own, and now yours. But that very well may be merely dose-response. We have already reliably established that SJW provides the response we are looking for at a particular dose and that, for many, this dose becomes inadequate to provide the same response over time. It would seem unlikely that there is no dose or usage behavior of SJW that cannot continue these demonstrated effects. To help us figure out the next step we need as much information on Laif 900 as possible. I have looked at some of the spec sheets in the past but most of the literature appears to be in German which I cannot read or understand. Please spend some time looking through all the paperwork available on Laif 900 and post here what the hypericin and hyperforin concentrations are. Also please describe your body weight and height. I should mention that I am 6’ and 155 lbs with an incredibly high metabolism. Pharmacological agents are likely to affect me at much lower dosages than an average man. I am also taking a different SJW extract than you. It is very difficult to compare the dose I am taking to yours for both of those reasons.

The published literature on SJW indicates that it can take up to 6 weeks for it’s full therapeutic effects to become evident. My recommendation for the meantime would be to stay on the same dose you are taking for one more week and we can reassess based on how you are doing at that point.

There is a whole lot to be optimistic and even excited about here. You just need to accept for the meantime that experimenting with SJW is likely to be a bit of a long process due to the very gradual neuroadaptive changes it engenders. Just be patient and try not to get too attached or excited or worried by any of the gains or steps backward you experience on a particular day. Do not be discouraged by my experience so far either. My state may still experience further transience in the coming days and weeks as well, and I am fully prepared for that. Firm conclusions will still take 3 or so more weeks for us to make.

Squirtle Squirtle!
-Squirtle
Last edited by squirtleSquirtle on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
squirtleSquirtle

Jaxx wrote:It seems that more people had this temporarily effect, sadly.
As I articulated previously, the inconsistency, extremely limited scope (less than the time required for even the intended on-label therapeutic effects of SJW to be assured), and the plethora of other issues in unsuccessful SJW attempts means that very little can be concluded about SJW efficacy. What we do know with great confidence however is that in an ABSOLUTE sense, SJW exerts it's range of effects on much of the same neurological mechanisms that cause PSSD and is capable of restoring a wide range of PSSD symptoms. Until we can firmly conclude from exhaustive and well documented experimentation that this dose-response relationship disappears absolutely upon chronic use of SJW, a priority of this forum should be the characterization of SJW dose-response dynamics. It is simply baseless pessimism to assume that the widely identified restorative effects of SJW cannot be sustained until the dose-response-time 3D curve is more apparent. We need more data!

I will do my part. I encourage everyone on this forum to help with this investigation and consider starting their own experiment.

Squirtle Squirtle
-Squirtle
Rudi

Unread post by Rudi »

squirtleSquirtle wrote:My recommendation for the meantime would be to stay on the same dose you are taking for one more week and we can reassess based on how you are doing at that point.
I will try it. But then, if there is no improvement, i think i will to have to lower the dose. In my opinion i think i have to much SJW in my body. Because in the starting phase it works and when the level of SJW in my body gets higher the effects are gone. What do you think.

I searched, but i did not find actual informations about the content of hyperforin and hypericin in Laif.
br-pssd

Unread post by br-pssd »

I am currently taking parnate, 40 mg, I will decrease until I stop taking.
Then I will start another test with SJW, the Perika brand is good ??, has anyone been healed with her? I have 3 bottles